PDA

View Full Version : at working but counting down

shannonsaulter
July 14th, 2013, 09:02 PM
as you see I am at a post with internet and am keeping busy..lol...Tuesday night ay 2000 thats 8pm...My vacation starts...We fly out of San Diego and have a layover in Atlanta then onto Dublin..then for 10 days we will be driving all over their beautiflu country..I have been once before but both the DD's will be with us this time...I will try and share pics while gone and am hoping to see at least one quilt shop while there...
On our way back we have a 6 hr layover in Atlanta not looking forward to it but thats how it goes at times...
Well back to reading posts as the day here has been calm and I am in an area that is quiet and peaceful...

shannonsaulter
July 15th, 2013, 12:51 AM
oops we fly thursday...geesh

Mpyles
July 15th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Have a wonderful trip Shannon!!

bkthomas
July 15th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Shannon, I hope you have as great a time on your vacation as I have been having here in Hawaii!!!!!

Sandy Navas
July 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Waiting for your arrival:
http://www.sassycats.com/leps.gif

MayinJerset
July 15th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Have a Wonderful trip to Ireland.

Say "Hello" to any Sisks you meet along the way, DH's family on his grandfather's side. You might see some big signs for Sisk Construction, no relative of course because he is rich! O'Connor is DH's grandmother's side and they are sheep farmers. Many, many years ago the oldest son inherited the family farm and the rest of the siblings emigrated to US.

Bubby
July 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Wishing you and your family a wonderful trip!

Grandma G
July 15th, 2013, 01:53 PM
oops we fly thursday...geesh

Shannon - you are just too excited and wanted to get a head start on your trip!! Have tons of fun, my friend and stay in touch when possible!!

Miss Sheri
July 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Oh, Shannon, I am so happy for you, that has always been one place I have wanted to see. Enjoy every single moment!