PDA

View Full Version : MSQC Website giving me this error??

HdWench
July 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM
FYI Al (or Webmaster Webmistress :-)

I'm using a PC with Win 7, Google Chrome and get this error on the MSQC website

Haven't tried on IE 10 - an error I don't recognize? But can still put items in my Wish list or cart.

Sharyn J
July 14th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I had this error a few times using same settings (Pc, Win7, Google Chrome). It only happened when I went to the shop, never on the forum. When I clicked on categories, I got the message. Hasn't happened again for several days.

HdWench
July 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM
YES, never on the forum and only been showing up in Chrome the last 2 days... will clear my cache and do all that and see what happens. Not like a Flash or Java error which I do understand - Guess I can google and find out what it means, just thought the shop/Web folks would want to know :-)

Odd same set up, same error.. That is helpful to the web folks!

K. McEuen
July 14th, 2013, 02:31 PM
I got it a couple times, also in Win7 and Chrome. All I've done is hit reload and the site reloads just fine.

BellasQuilts
July 14th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Using Win 7 and Firefox and now I can't pay using paypal either...knock, knock,...Al, you there? We could use a hand here please!:icon_bigsmile:

K. McEuen
July 14th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I just sent Al an email to let him know the problem seems to be escalating. I'm getting the error every time today when I open the home page of the store site. Now with Megan not being able to pay, it's better they are alerted to it.

nyscpa2be
July 14th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Google Chrome's answer to WebGL Hit A Snag: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2905826?hl=en

BillNye
July 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, shouldn't be an issue, just refresh. I'll take a peak though and see what I can find. @bellasquilts - email me at alan@missouriquiltco.com - paypal is tested to be working fine, give it another shot and if it still doesn't work, help me troubleshoot with you to get it figured out.

Thanks!!