PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Sunday

MayinJerset
July 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Enjoying the sunshine and coolness while I can as we are supposed to have a heat wave this weekend. I'm in our office and have the window open with a small fan on and it feels so good after all the humidity and rain.

Asked DH if I should defrost some meat for tonight's dinner and he said "No", so that means he would like to go out this afternoon. I have $125 to spend on fabric for my Guild's Project Pillowcases so a stop at Joann's will be on my agenda. Feels nice to spend someone else's money on fabric. Did spend a few of my own this morning and ordered today's Deal, couldn't pass up all those FQs for less than $13. Added Jenny's Fall magazine to my order and she always has so many projects in them. Enjoy your day, May in Jersey

Sandy Navas
July 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Good Morning, May and everyone . . . its a bright golden day here, filled with the sound of little people voice. Who knows what the day will bring?

ilive2craft2
July 14th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Good Morning all - it is bright and sunny here today as well. Supposed to be 87 today and then into the 90's with humidity for the rest of the week. I guess having the windows open and the nice breeze will be coming to an end. Thankfully, we have good AC. I have more cleaning out of the basement to do, so that there is room for the stuff from the kitchen remodel. Oy vey, how did my husband talk me into doing the kitchen and bath remodel now? Our son is moving away to college the same week they start. Keeping all of the totes/boxes organized as to what is going where is getting crazy. Making room for a mini kitchen in the computer room and packing all of the breakables away.....making my head hurt to think about it, so I am off to get something else packed up. :)

aliaslaceygreen
July 14th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Good morning....Cat on lap...hard to tpye...shekeeps he r chin on my finghers tp make sure i say she is beautiful and speciual so /will....lol....

Off todayand tomorro...hope to do some cleaning of sewing surfaces and then some quilting....

My mind wont' get off that poor Trayvn's parents though... the thought of having a black son must seem to be the scariest of all things, to know how easily they are assumed to be bad...

cyndiofthevortex
July 14th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Good morning! What a beautiful day it is here in New Hampshire! Yes, the heat is coming back so it might be time to pull a weed or two today, but we also have a short trip planned to Ben Franklin's and Joann's for some much needed fabric therapy. DH also needs to go to Barnes and Noble. He won first place in a local poetry competition and was given a gift certificate as a prize. I also see an ice cream cone in my future. A perfect summer day I think!

bakermom
July 14th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Spending the day working on my DWR. Later we're off to celebrate DD's birthday with her.

auntiemern
July 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Hot and humid today, so indoors for me all day. Not sure what I'm doing, but know it will involve sewing. Finished up a quilt for the PICU yesterday. Need to work on HQ DH's quilt, but just not feeling it. Will have enough down time after surgery to work on it.
Best news of all though, sine the surgery isn't until the 26th, I will still get to spend a week at the lake with DH, while DD is on vacation. I do miss my GK's something terrible though. On that note, I must tell you all, that Gabe has been peeing on the big potty like a big boy. So proud of him. :) Hugs and blessings to all. Prayers for those in need.

shannonsaulter
July 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM
being at work I am missing the 84 degree weather and sitting in the AC..shocking that it on since its the weekend...but it is a pretty day and from my post today I will get to see the sunset...
Oh fabric shopping yum enjoy!