PDA

View Full Version : MSQC Tutorial Theme song

misty316
July 13th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I know this may sound silly but I love the song at the beginning of all the tutorial. I haven't been on here in a while. Have not watched a tutorial in a long time. So I hope they have not changed it with all the changes. I guess it reminds me of sewing. I have been so busy with 3 kids and homeschooling and one that is sick. I haven't had time to sew. Any way I want the song as my ringtone. Anyone know how I could do that?

Evilynn
July 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I would want the "quak" sound as ringtone, muahahah! Other than that, I am sorry, I have no idea where you would find that. :(

HandsOffItsMine
July 13th, 2013, 11:44 AM
I hate the duck quack and want a rifle to shoot it...lol just like at the carnival booth. And I say that lovingly!!! :D

misty316
July 13th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Lol, I actually love the song and the quack.

GuitarGramma
July 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Love the song and ESPECIALLY the quack. DH and I try to quack at the same time. It's actually pretty tricky to quack at just the right moment.

I know. There's a great big "N" emblazoned on my forehead. I've been a nerd for a really long time.

ilive2craft2
July 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I want it as a ringtone too! I haven't looked for it though...maybe this is another thing that I can use to procrastinate cleaning out the basement, so that I can clean out the kitchen for our kitchen remodel...

mgreen2427
July 13th, 2013, 04:54 PM
I love the theme song and the quack! My husband heres that and knows I'm watching and rewatching tutorials so he stays away. LOL

shannonsaulter
July 13th, 2013, 09:44 PM
if you have a phone that records sound just record it right off your tube then assign as a ringtone

kensington
July 13th, 2013, 11:26 PM
My husband says every time he hears that music, he knows I am going to spend money!! LOL. :icon_heh:

Genny
July 13th, 2013, 11:31 PM
I want it as a ring tone too....:icon_bigsmile: And I LOVE the quack!

CottonPickinFabrics
July 14th, 2013, 11:27 AM
I especially LOVE the quack!

I actually quack along.

(I know, I'm strange - but harmless) :icon_giggle:

CottonPickinFabrics
July 14th, 2013, 11:49 AM
if you have a phone that records sound just record it right off your tube then assign as a ringtone

I just did that. It is now my notification ring tone. Thanks!:D

HdWench
July 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Love the song and Adore the Quack!!!! I hate when it's buffering and I have to WAIT to hear my Quack for the day :-) This just makes me smile everytime I begin one of the You-Tubes!!!

I want a ring-tone that sounds like a regular phone!!!!! :icon_heh: But the Duck Quack would do

HandsOffItsMine
July 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I have a ring tone like the old fashioned rotary - that's for Kat, Don has an Alien SciFi now - Ollie calles it "Opa's Spooky Wooky Calling". But I love the old Ring, Ring sound. :D

I still want to shoot the Gallery Duck you guys! Sorry!! lol