PDA

View Full Version : Well look at who I found!!

Musical_Starling
July 9th, 2013, 01:39 PM
http://youtu.be/atsAmR0Gyoo

You knew one of us was going to find this video Al, I'm just surprised it was on YouTube for three months before it was discovered :icon_giggle:

Madeforyouinma11
July 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Wow! I can't believe we didn't hear about this! That's really cool...love Chips Ahoy!

rebeccas-sewing
July 9th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Our Al is a man of many talents! I didn't realize acting was one of them. LOL

K. McEuen
July 9th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Haha, you know, You Tube has given a whole new twist to the current generation. Never mind pulling out naked baby pictures to embarrass someone ...

auntiemern
July 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM
I saw this a while back, maybe on FB. I think. His brother (not sure which one) shot it, as a demo for the company.

Sandy Navas
July 9th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Makes you wonder if they are going to be sending a package of cookies with our next order or not. Chips Ahoy should definitely pay some royalties, don't you think?

ilive2craft2
July 9th, 2013, 10:57 PM
that was fun, but now I want Chips Ahoy!

HdWench
July 9th, 2013, 10:59 PM
:icon_drool: oh my, now I want Chips Ahoy in my order - how bad is fabric with cookies???

Great job Al! I would be shocked to hear they didn't TAKE this ad!!! Seriously, that is some great acting and the music had me rocking!

Thanks Dee :icon_hug:

bkthomas
August 16th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Well, it's amazing what you find when you are searching for something totally different!
Glad I found this! I have seen him in other videos too.....man he is everywhere!!!!

Suzette
August 16th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Oh, how cool is that?? Thanks so much for sharing with us Dee once you found this video! I love it (and I love Chips Ahoy!). :D

toggpine
August 16th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Someone from M* told us about it a while ago. Maybe on the blog?
Anyhow, his brother was making a demo commercial for a Chips Ahoy contest. He used a lot of the family in that commercial. I'm pretty sure that his dad, Ron, is the magician. I don't think we were ever told the end result of the contest though.

I think he films Jenny's tutorials too.

Quite the talented family!

Jean Sewing Machine
August 16th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Hilarious! We knew Jenny was a great actress, but she passed it on to her son! Dad's quite the magician, too!

Miss Sheri
August 16th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Ohhh yeah! That was super cute. Did you also see the one by a much younger Al Doan, called 'Ode to a Tree'?!!! Hahahahahah
It was one of the options to choose when the Chips Ahoy finished.

WendyI
August 16th, 2013, 02:00 PM
LOL! Hilarious!