PDA

View Full Version : Breezy Tuesday!

Blondie
March 1st, 2011, 09:32 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/Shltie/GREETINGS/Maxine.jpg

I am here but not for long. Heading back to bed. I have a bad bad case bronchitus and the doc gave me a huge shot in the tush and some other meds to knock this out quick because of Mom.
Luscious is coming home in a few minutes to molly coddle me. If he sees me sitting here he will not be a happy camper.
I reckon I will behave and allow myself to be cared for.
Just wanted to let y'all know that I am alive and getting well.

NM Lady
March 1st, 2011, 10:26 AM
Blondie so glad to hear you are feeling better and yes you should let LL take care of you.

Sunday the winds were blowing really, really bad. We had grass fires all around in our area, but none came our way, so we are really counting our blessings. We need rain!

Hope each of you have a very blessed day and get well everyone!

Elaine
March 1st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Get well soon, Blondie.

Monique
March 1st, 2011, 10:40 AM
Get better soon!!

Lots of chicken soup!!

Monique

ginampls
March 1st, 2011, 10:48 AM
oh Blondie honey.... lucky to get that big spike in your rump... ah... rest now... let meds do there thing.... wish i could be so lucky...

so yesterday DD brought home a flyer.. saying how there is Strep running threw the elementary school she attends... so being that she has had sore throat... and now i have sore throat... off to urgent care we went...sorry negitive... i told them to cook that dish longer... of coarse they will but "" go home you are sick... Tylenol... and juice..." !@#%^&*()__+....

so... how come they haven't found a cure for this yet???

okay third round of cold this winter. but 4th one for the school year...!!!!

if any of you can read this blondie and i need healing lights... the power of prayer works... and love you all.
will post another RANT later.. in meantime... send us the love.... wuv you all...

say mom Jen... will you come to my apt.. and tuck me in ?? bring big batch of chicken soup... and sing lullabies to me... and have the hens pick up the house do the laundry put up the dishes.. bake the bread sing back up ... and have techno boy... tidy up putor... ? hummm,,, just a wish...

rebeccas-sewing
March 1st, 2011, 11:36 AM
Smart that you went to the doctor. Thank goodness for antibiotics! Get well soon.

janluna
March 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
Blondie and Gina and Abbey, praying for "healing lights" and energy to return you all back to good health. Love you all dearly, get well, Mucho Love coming your way. Love and hugs Jan. P.S. If I could be in 3 places at once I'd take care of dishes, vacuuming, laundry and TLC. Love you, Jan

ginampls
March 1st, 2011, 12:20 PM
far out working already.... the prayers fixed my brother sewing machine... now for me...

Sandy Navas
March 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM
Special healing powers being sent over the cyberwaves to all my dear friends. If your house is clean when you get better it's because I've sent my little housefairies to see to your needs. If the house isn't clean it's because they've been busy in other places and haven't gotten there yet. Meanwhile, I am blowing a few particles of dust off strategic places and hopefully I'll get some laundry done today and then some sewing. Zoe's quilt top is coming along.

I do have to share - I have an embroidery machine and DH decided, when I bought the machine, that I also needed the computer software that would allow me to make my own designs. Quite honestly, there are enough designs for embroidery machines out there that doing my own was the FURTHEST thing from my mind . . . and the software was too expensive for my taste. So, since he's the computer bugger in the house, he's decided to learn the software and he's ignoring his woodworking while he plays with computer codes. So, he's 'digitized' a couple pieces and knows that I'm trying to get my quilt top finished, so he's learning to use the embroidery machine to try out his designs. Looks like I may have to give up some of my space to the man in the house. It is so cute to see him stumped by how to wind a bobbin, how to thread a needle, or how to remove an errant stitch.

Everyone out there get well quick. That's an ORDER, you hear?

Hugs from Momma Sandy

quiltingtrish
March 1st, 2011, 08:04 PM
Awwww - hope all you sickies are better soon. Spring is coming - need to get some of that fresh air.

Nothing happening here. Really. Nothing. No word from school, no - DH didn't call about it yet. I told him it affects me too.

Odie's surgery is tomorrow. Can't wait to talk to him tonight and then again tomorrow so I know he is okay. I'll be feeling my phone all day thinking it is vibrating from him.

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are. Wish I could bring some soup to you gals that are sick.

Hugs,

middlesis1966
March 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Its good to see that the doc will get you on the mend Blondie. Take care.
Prayers your way Gina and Odie!
Its been a good week so Im gonna get things around the house before I loose all theis energy.
Take care all!
Love ya Jan!!!!!

patticakes
March 1st, 2011, 08:20 PM
No time to visit today! Thinking of all who are not feeling good and praying for a quick recovery for each of you!
Praying also that Sandy's "housefairies" pay me a visit!
I will check in tomorrow am!
Take care,
Patti

debinmalaga
March 1st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Hope all the sickies feel better! Have a nice evening, everyone!

ginampls
March 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM
thank you guys. had a wii bit of gumption to tidy a bit... the weird thing. is this... a friend brought me her singer and said if you can fix it... cool.. so i pulled out my brother... and got it fixed. then her singer... purrs great...

abbey seems to be getting better. i am still stuffy in the nose.., but over the counters. help.. and the well wishes...

may Odies surgery be a success. and his recovery smooth...

Sandy Navas
March 1st, 2011, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=ginampls;24819] the weird thing. is this... a friend brought me her singer and said if you can fix it... cool.. so i pulled out my brother... and got it fixed. then her singer... purrs great... /QUOTE]

So, to finish that thought, did she give you the Singer for fixing it?????

I love those kind of deals!!!

ginampls
March 1st, 2011, 11:10 PM
yes,, i have to give it back....

janluna
March 1st, 2011, 11:13 PM
Good evening everyone, Blondie, and Gina, Abbey, I hope you are feeling better. Paula don't you push too hard. You been through too much. Trish prayers for Odie and your hubby. Love to all, Jan

Onetiredmomma
March 1st, 2011, 11:52 PM
Nighty night everyone! I Just signed up for the block swap and I'm very excited. Animal prints. Im going to have to think on that one. I spent the evening (that's a joke- my evenings consist of a half an hour to myself before I hit my pillow out of exhaustion) ironing. With wrinkle free clothing I only use my iron for sewing. It's probably the most important step, but I loathe ironing. I think mostly because I don't have a good setup.

I hope everyone who is sick gets a good dose of rest and that their bodies allow them to recover soon.

Sandy, your husband sounds so like my father. He's asked me many times to teach him to use a sewing machine, but we've never sat down to do it. I'm glad that you get to share that and his woodshop together.

middlesis1966
March 2nd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Jan I took it easy. I didnt do to much. My mind wants to but my body says no so I just did a few things. Thanks for the concern:-)