PDA

View Full Version : My daughter is married!

snippet
July 7th, 2013, 07:54 AM
It's finally over. My oldest got married Friday to a wonderful man. I'm so excited for their new life and sad too because she's moving away. But that is life and the Lord will watch over them.
Now I'm going to clear out her room and use it as a sewing room! lol

MayinJerset
July 7th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Best Wishes to your DD and her DH, they are a beautiful couple. What fun for you turning her old room into your new sewing room.

quiltingtrish
July 7th, 2013, 08:47 AM
They are a beautiful couple. And lucky you - you get a sewing room. I'd start on that today if I were you. LOL!

Hugs,

Ginny B
July 7th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Congratulations to the newly married couple. Beautiful bride. And have fun designing your new sewing room.

Ginny B

PeggyM
July 7th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Best wishes to the happy couple. Time to gwtbstarted on the baby quilts.

New York Sue
July 7th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Congratulations! What a beautiful couple!
And you, my friend, are going to LOVE your new sewing space!

Bubby
July 7th, 2013, 09:29 AM
What a beautiful couple!! Use that room...!!!

Monique
July 7th, 2013, 09:33 AM
What a beautiful bride she was and what a handsome couple they are. Congratulate them for me. Yeah, a sewing room, have fun coverting it.

GrammaBabs
July 7th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Just georgous couple....congratulations.... Now, next focus... your very own "sewing world"... have fun!!

shannonsaulter
July 7th, 2013, 05:12 PM
What a great pic! Congrats!

cyndiofthevortex
July 7th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Big congratulations to you and your family! What a happy thing, when God puts two people together like this. They are a beautiful couple. I hope it was a perfect day for the lovely bride and her new husband.

And now you get a new sewing room! How nice is that? Have fun planning and organizing it and show us pics when you've got it all put together!

Mimis-quilts
July 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Congrats to the new couple...love a man in military uniform! I bet it was a beautiful wedding!

Now that the wedding is over...and she has moved out...it's time to reclaim that precious room...have fun putting it together, and enjoy all the hours you will put into sewing in that room...best part of a designated space...shut the door and it's out of site, out of mind!

lilmouse
July 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
What an awesome photo, your daughter is beautiful! Enjoy your new sewing space!

Iris Girl
July 7th, 2013, 06:13 PM
grats to the new couple!! and now to your sewing room have fun designing it!

BellasQuilts
July 7th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Congratulations to the bride and groom and to mom for getting a new sewing room! Blessings to all!

phoots
July 8th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Congratulations!

Pam in Vegas

Andrea F
July 9th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Congratulations to your daughter and her hausband. What a beautiful couple they are :)

Debra Revay
July 9th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Congratulations! Beautiful couple. I know how you feel. My youngest got married a year ago and they are moving away so that he can get his Masters Degree in Biology. When my oldest got married my newest son-in-law came home with us after the wedding and said lets paint your new sewing room. This was like 7:30 pm. I was so tired but he said he would do it. See you get a new sewing room when a child gets married. I love my new sewing room but I do miss my daughters so much. But they have to live their own lives now. I'm really happy for them and for you. Bless you.

rebeccas-sewing
July 9th, 2013, 05:27 AM
What a fantastic photo! Gosh, your daughter is a real beauty! Setting up a sewing room should ease the pain of separation. hahaha

Klasien
July 9th, 2013, 06:24 AM
What a beautiful couple!

Leokadia
July 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Congratulations, good couple looking happy. The father of the bride has a lot of mixed feelings on the wedding day, happiness intermingles with sadness as he gives away his favorite girl. Good luck for you and your daughter.