PDA

View Full Version : Plane Crash in San Francisco

cyndiofthevortex
July 6th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Asiana Airlines out of South Korea crash lands at San Francisco Int'l Airport this afternoon (Saturday). Please pray that all aboard are safe! This is terrible news.

alliek
July 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Prayers for all involved being said.

Kaytessa
July 6th, 2013, 08:47 PM
praying for all..May God grant tender mercies now

MartinaG
July 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM
If it's true that only 2 people died, then that's a miracle. I hope everyone else recovers fast.

RFREE
July 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM
My brother is a pilot for United airlines and was scheduled to land at San Francisco airport but had to be diverted to Portland Oregon. He just called me to let me know he is ok. He said there are 60 people missing and 2 confirmed dead. He said it looked like to him the pilot landed short. So tragic. Prayers to the people on board and their familys for sure.

SweetTea
July 6th, 2013, 11:18 PM
What a heartbreak! I have been praying for these poor people. Thanking God so many walked out alive.

SallyO'Sews
July 6th, 2013, 11:54 PM
The aerial photos of the burned-out fuselage are really scary. What's also sad is that this happened in the middle of the day here, which is the middle of the night in Seoul, potentially making it hard to notify family members there.
Praying for all concerned.

auntiemern
July 7th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Prayers for all involved. So sad.

Monique
July 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Another tragedy. Prayers being said.

rebeccas-sewing
July 7th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Yes, I read a bit about it in the New York Times this morning. What a tragedy. So many injured, but at least there were very few deaths. I'm amazed so many passengers escaped losing their lives. Lots of injuries occurred which is very unfortunate. I guess we'll be hearing the cause in a few days or so. Doesn't sound like it was immediately apparent.