PDA

View Full Version : He gives us grace and glory!

mom4him
July 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM
I was very tired this morning and yet I felt so full and over flowing with the love of my Abba Father. This may sound very strange but every time Richard ends up in the hospital I have had to prepare my heart for the worst while believing for the best. Many people think this is not possible but I believe it is how I have survived the last 3 yrs.
I have such a joy and peace to have my family all under one roof again. As I was awaking this morning way against my bodies desires, Ps 84:11-12 was on my heart. For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. O Lord of Heaven's Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.

We always need to remember that we are right or upright only through the covering of the Blood of Jesus. It is through Him that we can stand before our Heavenly Father redeemed! It is through Him that we can freely receive His grace and glory. It is through Him that we can walk with confidence that He is not withholding good things from us. It is through Him that we walk in His Joy as we trust in Him.

God is the author of good things, Satan is the author of sickness and death. As Richard always reminds me, "Mom, remember God is never the one that has made me sick. We live in an evil, fallen world."

Remember where your good gifts come from and give Him praise!

Carolyn23
July 5th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Beautifully written, Sandy! And Amen.

Kaytessa
July 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Thank you Sandy for such an inspiring post and let me rejoice with you please as we praise and give God all the glory!

bec
July 5th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Richard is a wise young man and your testimony is inspiring.