PDA

View Full Version : Richard is HOME!

mom4him
July 5th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I had problems with Richards van on Wed. so wasn't sure if we were going to be able to bring him home yesterday even if he did feel good. Our middle son helped me though so if the van died we would have a back up and when I got Richard into his chair he felt he could make the trip.

We came home about 5 yesterday afternoon to a house full of company. They had our supper in the oven so we were able to just sit and visit. Had supper and the kids set off some fireworks that our middle son had brought.

Richard is still pretty weak. He wanted to go to bed much earlier than he normally does. I pray he doesn't have to go through another surgery for a very long time, ever would be even better. It seems that each time he goes through this it is more difficult for him to come back.

Thank you, all of you, once again for all the prayer support and encouraging messages and notes. What a blessing this board is.

baslp
July 5th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Great news! There is no place like home.

MayinJerset
July 5th, 2013, 09:59 AM
You must feel so much better that he is home.

Grandma G
July 5th, 2013, 10:22 AM
So glad for both you and Richard that he is home. Yeah!

Over40momma
July 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Sandy, the best place to heal and renew is home! So glad he was up to making the trip and I know you all feel better with him home. Keeping you all in my prayers and thoughts.

MRoy
July 5th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm glad he's home and hope he continues to recover well.

RFREE
July 5th, 2013, 10:43 AM
There's no place like home!! So happy for you both.

Precious1
July 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Love and family, best medicine there is :). Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Just keep Philippians 4:13 in mind. It has helped me in many occasions when I thought I could not any more.

mom4him
July 5th, 2013, 12:20 PM
I am blessed to have all of you celebrate with me.
Precious1, Philippians 4:13 has been a main stay in my life now for many years. Thank you for putting me in remembrance of it.

grannyann
July 5th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Great news. Sincere wishes that you all can recoup and mend.

cyndiofthevortex
July 5th, 2013, 12:43 PM
This is wonderful news. Everyone must be so happy and relieved to have him home again. And you get to sleep in your own bed! I pray that he will heal quickly and not need any more surgeries ever.

rebeccas-sewing
July 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM
So happy for you to have your Richard home finally. I hope you will both get the much needed rest you deserve. How sweet to have a crowd there to welcome you home and dinner waiting. Fantastic!

Mimis-quilts
July 5th, 2013, 03:48 PM
So glad he is home, it has to make you and him feel so much better...now you can both get a good nights sleep!

BellasQuilts
July 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Wonderful news. Praying for quick healing.

GuitarGramma
July 5th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Sandy, I'm so glad to hear that Richard is back home. What a relief. He will be able to get better rest at home, and hopefully that will speed his healing process.

God bless you all!

Monique
July 5th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I just say all of what has already been said.

alliek
July 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Glad Richard could come home, prayers for healing continuing.

GinnyKNC
July 5th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Great news and prayers for continued recovery.

ilive2craft2
July 7th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Oh Sandy, what great news! I have been thinking of you all.

SallyO'Sews
July 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Rejoicing with you, Sandy!! Hope now that he is home, life will be a bit easier for all of you.
Blessings, ~ Sally \0/