PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th July!

Genny
July 4th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hope everyone is having family and friends around to celebrate this great day! My family is coming around noon for our cook out and so far it looks like its going to be a rain free/sunny day! Have a great day everyone!

lilmouse
July 4th, 2013, 11:46 AM
You do the same; Steve's family is getting together later today and I am making a chicken/pasta salad to take over.....I love it when his family gets together....always allot of fun!

Cat n bull
July 4th, 2013, 12:45 PM
My husband and I just sat here and tried to tell ourselves it will be OK to go see fireworks without our grandson, first year we are alone on the 4th. After a few minutes we had to just say WHAT are we thinking?? Traffic, people, noise, crowds, heat, bugs, let's just stay HOME, in our pool, sipping lovely drinks, have a fire in the fireplace and stay with our dog.

Wow, we are getting old!

alliek
July 4th, 2013, 12:50 PM
My DD is here (VA) until tomorrow (boo hoo). My brother is coming today and we will have a good ole' American cookout, steak,hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, tomato basil salad, etc with strawberry - blueberry cobbler for dessert. Hopefully the rain will hold out. If we can ,we'll make our way to the Danville Braves game this evening and watch the fireworks after. After these past weeks (DH passed out and in hospital for several days,still not up to par,but getting there) this day will be welcome!! Happy fourth everyone, stay safe, stay healthy! God Bless.:icon_wave: