PDA

View Full Version : As if l didnt have enough to deal with

Lissau
July 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM
As if l didnt have enough to deal with........... with my knee and my spine ...Now l've got a heavy dose of the flu........... :( ...l think l've had my fair share of being sick ..wanna get of this train

Monique
July 4th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Aw Lisa that sucks the big banana for sure. Feel better soon. I wish I could send you some chicken soup.

Iris Girl
July 4th, 2013, 08:07 AM
you certainly don't need that. sending you some well wishes and a warm cyber hug. get well soon.

nana margaret
July 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Know just exactly how you feel, arthritis is miserable, hope you feel better soon!

MRoy
July 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Sorry you're not well...sending hugs and prayers.

Quiltlover
July 4th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Bless you, hate having the flu. Flu shots for me....every year!!!!!!! Hope it is shortlived. feel better quickly, Girl.

Sandy Navas
July 4th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Not on my list of things for you - neither today or ever. Hope it is VERY short lived. We need more hexis.

Sending chicken soup and saltines.

Miss Sheri
July 4th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Aw Lisa, sometimes when it rains it pours ~ so sorry. It appears that you already have Hugs, prayers, chicken soup, and saltines on there way, so I will add More Hugs and prayers [ can never have too many of THOSE!] AND some soft tissues, and Tylenol. Feel better soon.

auntiemern
July 4th, 2013, 09:29 PM
OK GF, we need to get over this crap. Get well soon.

Lissau
July 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks Everyone... A guy at my husbands work had it last week ...and my husband came down with it last Sunday and l woke on Wednesday with it. Luckily l had to see my Dr yesterday for treatment and he gave me something for it.......think l've had my fair share for now ....

Sandy Navas
July 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM
You have had more than your 'fair' share!! So, throw some of that stuff that heads your way directly into the waste bin!! Okay now? Got it?

rebeccas-sewing
July 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Sorry you're under the weather. I sure hope your luck in the health department turns around pronto!