PDA

View Full Version : "Get Out of the Car!"

Miss Sheri
July 1st, 2013, 08:09 PM

Whoops! :D:0:D:0:D:lol:

Over40momma
July 1st, 2013, 08:11 PM
I was rooting for the old gal right from the start.....even if it was a senior's moment, it was bloody beautiful. :icon_cool:

Precious1
July 1st, 2013, 08:13 PM
Too funny. Thanks for the good laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hulamoon
July 1st, 2013, 08:18 PM
lol that was funny!

PeggyM
July 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM
Hahahaha!!!

mom4him
July 1st, 2013, 08:59 PM
LOLOLOL That is so totally funny! LOLOLOL

auntiemern
July 1st, 2013, 10:34 PM
Perfect. Sounds like something I would do. Actually DH did get in the wrong car one time. He was wondering where the blanket in the back seat came from.

craftychris
July 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
That is so funny. Reminds me of the time I "lost" my car in a parking building. It was the day before my niece's wedding and I'd been sent on errands and a bit stressed. I discovered after a lot of embarrassment and calming down by 2 nephews -in-law that I was looking on the wrong floor of the building!!!

Miss Sheri
July 2nd, 2013, 08:49 PM
The thing that this little funny reminded me of was, I used to have a mini van that looked exactly like our doctor's mini van. Often his kids would get out of school and run up to my van just to open the door and look surprised and look quickly for 'the other van' to find their mom. One day, I was sitting in my van in the parking lot of our local grocery store while waiting for my son who had run in to get something he needed. Out of the store came our Doctor and 3 of his children and they ALL ran up to my car, Dr. Dad OPENED my door and nearly fell over with shock, followed quickly with embarrassment as he realized his mistake. I laughed and laughed at that one too.

patchiereggie
July 3rd, 2013, 05:04 AM
LOL, thanks for sharing this. So funny!

Blondie
July 3rd, 2013, 09:26 AM
love it!
thanks for sharing

MartinaG
July 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
My sister still laughs at me for taking the family to the wrong car in the parking lot and wondering why the key didn't work. She said the baby seat in the back was a dead give-away for her. lol Great story - thanks for the laugh.