PDA

View Full Version : Praying for firefighters in AZ.

kelliedi
July 1st, 2013, 01:33 AM
So far 19 firefighters in Arizona have been killed in action fighting wildfires. I normally don't do this but i ask for your prayers and lifting up of their families at this time.

thank you kellie

Miss Sheri
July 1st, 2013, 01:39 AM
Wow, thank you for bringing this to our attention. They are such hero's to me because of their selfless sacrifice to go into harms way to help protect the rest of us. . . like our military personnel and our Police Officers. I will be happy to add my faith and prayers in their behalf and also for their families.

Ellimay
July 1st, 2013, 02:05 AM
Prayers go out to their families. What a terrible thing. God Keep them.

brook
July 1st, 2013, 03:03 AM
So sorry to hear this. In prayer.

Nidan_07
July 1st, 2013, 04:44 AM
I saw this on our news bulletin this evening. So very sad and upsetting. My thoughts and best wishes are with all those who need them.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 1st, 2013, 04:54 AM
Can you imagine fighting a fire when the temps are 115 degrees? What heros these people are! Prayers are being said for their grieving families.

cyndiofthevortex
July 1st, 2013, 05:12 AM
Amen. We need to pray. Here's what Arizona Governor Jan Brewer had to say: "When a tragedy like this strikes, all we can do is offer our eternal gratitude to the fallen, and prayers for the families and friends left behind. God bless them all."

grannyann
July 1st, 2013, 08:34 AM
What a sad thing to happen. May God comfort the families and put these fires out so there are no more lives lost.

Shaylene99
July 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM
As the wife of a firefighter, this tragedy hits too close to home. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the heroes and their families who are dealing with such grief.

Mrs.Sew&Sew
July 1st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Just now hearing of this. I will be praying for the loved ones left behind.