PDA

View Full Version : Sunday update on Richard

mom4him
June 30th, 2013, 12:27 PM
The day is so beautiful. Sun shining, wind not blowing, warm but not hot, yet. LOL This is the day which the Lord hath made!
I went home last night and slept in my bed. That felt sooooo good. Richard had a rough night though. The bed he is on is like laying on a noise chamber so he didn't sleep well. His temp is up this morning. About the highest it has been though this stay. Appreciate prayer that the source will be found so it can be treated.
God is good ALL the time.

grannyann
June 30th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Glad you got to sleep in your bed but sad to hear he still has a temp. Hopefully it will be gone soon. Blessing .

Sandy Navas
June 30th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I never did understand why it has to be so uncomfortable when in the hospital - aren't you there to get well and rest? I pray they find Richard's source of fever and they are able to stabilize and send him home where he needs to be. Glad you are getting some rest, too!!

mom4him
June 30th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I think the hardest thing to do is watch someone you love suffer! It seems to be exhausting, post physically and emotionally. I know many if not all of you have experienced this.
They did a chest x-ray to make sure there isn't any pneumonia going on as the cause of the temp. Hopefully will get a good report from that soon.
I am going to leave for a short time as soon as they come and wash his head. I desperately need a pair of shoes and my dh mandated that I take the time to get it done. LOL Will be back then until later this evening. I am hoping to be able to go home but prepared to stay if need be.

ilive2craft2
June 30th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Hope they get the source of the fever treated soon! It will do you some good to get out and do an errand for a bit. It is mind numbing at the hospital and a break for even a short time will do you a world of good. Keeping you all in my prayers.

baslp
June 30th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Glad that you made it home to get a semi good nights sleep. Hope the docs find the source of the fever soon. Hang in there.
Beth

aqua-teal71
June 30th, 2013, 08:05 PM
prayers for you and your family.

lilmouse
June 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Still praying here..hope his fever breaks and he is on the road to recovery and hopefully he will sleep more tonight!

shannonsaulter
June 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
prayers being said hope the temp comes down! (((HUGS)))

Miss Sheri
June 30th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hi Sandy, love your attitude today! We are all praying for you and your son, and sending our love. Let the Lord's peace take away your fears and concerns.

Lilly
June 30th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Praying - hope things have taken a good turn today and that you can go home and be comfy tonight. Richard is on my mind and heart and I hope that we can share your burden and give you a little rest. Blessings!

SallyO'Sews
June 30th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Sandy, I was praying for you this evening at the altar, and will continue to do so until you tell us to stop. And yes, I'm aware it will be a while before you do that, even if Richard is completely healed by tomorrow! :D

Blessings, ~ Sally \0/