PDA

View Full Version : Something Special for Musical_Starling :D

pcbatiks
June 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM
This is a special message update for Musical_Starling.........a follow up from a thread Dee started a couple of weeks ago. Here is the link if you missed it........

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-discussion/24922-who-comes-up-these-things-i-mean-really.html

Dee.........Here is a picture of the Penguins in Pink that I told you about. My niece bought them so I asked her to take a picture and send it to me.........just so I could share it with you. Wasn't that sweet of me?!? :icon_rofl:

Merry Pink Christmas, Dee!

WendyI
June 28th, 2013, 11:39 AM
bwahahahahaha! Adorable!!

auntiemern
June 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Very cute, but IMHO penguins don't count as Christmas, they are for all winter. Same goes for snowmen, lol.

HdWench
June 28th, 2013, 04:07 PM
:icon_attention::icon_hug:

Muhahahhahahahahah Pink Penguins I LOVE them!!! :icon_doh:

:icon_rofl:

janluna
June 28th, 2013, 04:30 PM
I'm with you Dee. I love red, green, and silver and gold, for Christmas. I do like the blue, white, and silver for winter. Hugs, Jan L.

Miss Sheri
June 28th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Aaaawww what's not to love about those, adorable! (just not for Christmas)

dwil23
June 28th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Cute! And by the way, Dee, have you seen all the new TRADITIONAL RED and GREEN Christmas fabrics that have come out in the last couple of weeks? - they are beautiful!!!!! I love the traditional and non-traditional colors, so I am happy with both.

Musical_Starling
June 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM
They are too cute!!! Just not for Christmas :icon_giggle: Actually Steffie sent me some adorable pink flannel with penguins on it and I can't WAIT to use it. But it will be a cat blanket, NOT a Christmas one lol

I've seen some of the new lines, and they're getting better :D No pink, no orange, just (mostly) traditional. The "Let It Snow" line is my favourite so far, I think it may be the winner!