PDA

View Full Version : A fun little blog I can't help but share with you

cyndiofthevortex
June 26th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Again, many of you know the stories of DD Bethany and her foster children. Here's a short blog of their adventures while on vacation. It's so entertaining I wanted to share it with you! Her newest foster son is named Christopher but she calls him Charlie in her blog and in some cases must blur his face for confidentiality. Her two adopted sons were her two first foster care placement four years ago. If you look and enjoy it please post her a comment to let her know! She would so appreciate it. There and Back Again (http://fridaystravels.blogspot.com/)

I hope you don't mind this little bit of Grammie bragging!

rebeccas-sewing
June 26th, 2013, 05:34 AM
My goodness! That is an amazing zoo! The kids are so cute. Very lucky little boys to have been adopted by your daughter. What a fun vacation. Her blog is so professional looking. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing, Cyndi.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 26th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Looks like everyone is having lots of fun!

pcbatiks
June 26th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Tell Bethany..........great blog and pictures. Looks like the boys had a great time!

Monique
June 26th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a whole lot of fun.

bkthomas
June 26th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Cyndi, brag any time!
I will have to read it later though, Hugs to you!!!!

MRoy
June 26th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Lots of fun for some cute little fellows! Thanks for sharing

EsGrandma
June 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Sooo cute!! Those boys are really charmers - thanks for sharing!

Sandy Navas
June 26th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for sharing - it is so great to see and hear about the fun the boys are having.

lilmouse
June 26th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks for sharing; I thoroughly enjoyed it!

SallyO'Sews
June 26th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the link, Cyndi. What beautiful little guys. Your daughter has my profound admiration and thanks. Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

auntiemern
June 26th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Looks and sounds like a great vacation spot for rambunctious little boys. So glad they had fun. Thanks for sharing Cyndi.