PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks already?!!!

bkthomas
June 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM
I can barely believe I have been here two weeks already!
We went to the beach on the 20th - AMAZING! The water was so clear and sand between my toes!
I could see my feet, while standing in water chest high. Roxy got me shorts, a t-shirt and a blue floppy straw hat.
She was going to get a picture of me in that get-up, but we got NO pictures that day. For sure next time!

She just went back to work for the first time this morning - she is still in quite a bit of pain and has told me that I am to remind her "shoulders back" if I catch her slouching.

I have not even had time to tell you about my flight out here - I sat in the short row by the door facing the flight attendants and sat next to a lady by the name of Diane. She was great and also from Minnesota (I am originally from Minnesota) - she instantly reminded me of GrammaBabs! We got along so well and the flight attendants treated me like royalty! One of them brought me a Mai Tai and then another! The other one gave me the ear buds that they sell for $2 - When I left they gave me a bag with a bottle champagne and a bottle of Mai Tai!!!!

Still not sure when I will be leaving for home, but probably not for another 2-3 weeks!
I am having too much fun! Aloha!

bhaggerty
June 24th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Have fun! Enjoy every minute of your time with your sis and beautiful Hawaii!

Madeforyouinma11
June 24th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Oh Kathy, I'm so happy you are having such a nice visit, and it's nice that you can stay as long as you want. This trip will be something that you remember for a very long time.

auntiemern
June 24th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Glad you're having fun

New York Sue
June 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Good for you, chica!
Just keep slatherin' that SPF 50 on you, and ENJOY!

ilive2craft2
June 24th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Oh, it sounds like so much fun!

kensington
June 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Well, if one must go to Hawaii, that is the way to go. With no set return date. Just to relax and enjoy as long as you like. You know, if one must go to Hawaii. :icon_cool: :icon_wave:

lilmouse
June 25th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself, keep us posted!

Iris Girl
June 25th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Glad you are enjoying yourself. Have fun keep us posted. Don't forget your sunblock! :icon_cool:

Blondie
June 25th, 2013, 07:25 AM
I am happy that you are having such a wonderful time with your sister. I would be hard pressed to leave. Period.

Evilynn
June 25th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Enjoy your time there, sweetie! I am so happy for you that you have a blast with your sis. Dance in the beach in daaaaa moooonlight and dive into the clear blue ocean for me :D !

WendyI
June 25th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I am happy that you are having such a wonderful time with your sister. I would be hard pressed to leave. Period.

I ditto that!! You must be so relaxed and excited at the same time! Hawaii is def. on my bucket list of places to see. Sadly I will likely never make it there. So enjoy it for me too!!