PDA

View Full Version : Time to rest...

Madeforyouinma11
June 24th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I had done some work out in the dining room the other day and took out some foam for a project for my SIL. I went downstairs to clean up and start working on my sewing room and this is what I found.
He just loves being in the middle of anything to do with my sewing. Lol
Thought this might make some of you smile.

mom4him
June 24th, 2013, 03:35 PM
How cute. Reminds me of one of our labradoodles. He simply HAS to be close to his people.

Sandy Navas
June 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Cil, that is just too cute.

Have to share that we have a rather young outdoor (actually less than a year old) cat who gave birth to four of the most gorgeous kittens. All you spade encouraging friends know that she was in line but we felt her way too young . . . Anyway, the girls were so excited and I try to keep out of what goes on if I can. They discovered the kittens had their eyes open and a couple of the younger ones keep sneaking out to 'play' with the kittens. Momma, being a TRUE momma, moved them. We THINK we know where . . . however we were visited by a couple raccoons the other night and now Momma is grieving. Al and I feel certain the 'coons got the kittens. So sad . . .I really shouldn't share this, but I was looking forward to having some more beautiful mousers around.

Didn't mean to usurp your loving kitty, Cil!

bubba
June 24th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Our weiner dog, Oscar, is like that too! Last time we were at the lake, my husband threw a throw pillow down on the floor to get it out of his way. Before it had even hit the floor, I swear that dog was on it and curling up! We have a big Costco dog cushion at home for the two of them, but not up there because it takes up too much room. May have to figure something else out!

auntiemern
June 24th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Very cute Cil. Like it knew you were gonna be there and was waiting on you.

Madeforyouinma11
June 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Cil, that is just too cute.

Have to share that we have a rather young outdoor (actually less than a year old) cat who gave birth to four of the most gorgeous kittens. All you spade encouraging friends know that she was in line but we felt her way too young . . . Anyway, the girls were so excited and I try to keep out of what goes on if I can. They discovered the kittens had their eyes open and a couple of the younger ones keep sneaking out to 'play' with the kittens. Momma, being a TRUE momma, moved them. We THINK we know where . . . however we were visited by a couple raccoons the other night and now Momma is grieving. Al and I feel certain the 'coons got the kittens. So sad . . .I really shouldn't share this, but I was looking forward to having some more beautiful mousers around.

Didn't mean to usurp your loving kitty, Cil!

Oh no! Do the kids know, or do they just think momma moved them somewhere? So sad...funny how nature works.

Nidan_07
June 24th, 2013, 10:57 PM
That is just so lovable. I hope you didn't disturb sleeping beauty.

PeggyM
June 24th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Madeforyouinma11
June 24th, 2013, 11:26 PM
That is just so lovable. I hope you didn't disturb sleeping beauty.

No I didn't...lol. He is so spoiled.

Nidan_07
June 25th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Good on you. I wouldn't have the heart to move him either. We have a cat that takes over where and when she wants... spoiled also.