PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow it is: Boss Time ;)

Klasien
June 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
Hi you all,

Tomorrow I will attend my 10th Bruce Springsteen concert........
Can't wait to see "my" all time hero again, lots of you on here know how I love the Boss, tomorrow will be extra special because my DD Roselique will join me, it will be here first concert ever, and for a first concert she made a very good choice ;)

So I really hope the weather will hold on okay, not tooooo much rain I hope, it is an outside concert.

I think we will be home around midnight, so I'll wish you all a wonderful weekend and talk to you later.

A little Bruce won't hurt anybody..... :)

http://youtu.be/qytojEaI-vc

K. McEuen
June 21st, 2013, 05:06 PM
I remember when you were talking about the last one you went to. Have a great time with your daughter and no throwing your undies or room key at the Boss. ;)

Evilynn
June 21st, 2013, 05:12 PM
Have a nice evening and I hope you enjoy! What a great thing to do together with your daughter! :) I hope you will have so much fun!

Hulamoon
June 21st, 2013, 05:47 PM
How fun! Have a good time!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 21st, 2013, 06:04 PM
Have a blast! Bring your lighter! ( Do they still do that at concerts? Last time I went to one 20 years ago, they did!)

Renate
June 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM
Have a lot of fun

K. McEuen
June 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM
Have a blast! Bring your lighter! ( Do they still do that at concerts? Last time I went to one 20 years ago, they did!)

I've seen people use the flash on their cell phones now, since lighters aren't allowed in so many places.

MRoy
June 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM
Have a great time!

MayinJerset
June 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Have a Great Time! Was wondering why it was so quite hereabouts, seems The Boss is out touring in Europe. May in Jersey

Monique
June 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Have a wonderful time.

aliaslaceygreen
June 22nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
How exciting!! Have never made it to a Bruce concert... I can recall in NYC when he would sell out a week at the Garden in an hour or so....

Wwena
June 22nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
Every time he comes to Sweden, he is sold out and quick too. I hope you had a great concert! I saw him back in hm 1992, when I had a boyfriend who was a huge fan. :)

auntiemern
June 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Didn't see this til just now. I know your and your daughter had a great time seeing the 'Boss' Was she as excited as you? So glad that you are still rocking Springsteen after all these years. You go girl :)

New York Sue
June 22nd, 2013, 01:03 PM
ENJOY, Klasien!