PDA

View Full Version : I'm In The Hospital, :(

auntiemern
June 19th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Started getting sick Sun. By Monday went to doc. Started treating me for upper respiratory infection. By Tues evening I was very ill, and weak, and was having a lot of trouble breathing. Long story short, I am in the hospital being treated with butt loads of steroids and breathing treatments. Ok now the really bad part.... The found a 2mm nodule in my left lung. They are going to biopsy it, just not until I get my strength and breathing gets better. Prayers would be much appreciated. I know it is going to be alright, cuz God wouldn't do that to my DD and GK's.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Oh my God, Marilyn, I wondered why I hadn't seen you post! I am and will be praying for you that you get well, and soon, and that the nodule is benign. May God be with you as you go through this!

pcbatiks
June 19th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Prayers for you Marilyn........hope everything checks out okay and that you will be feeling better very soon.

Bailey65
June 19th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Oh Marilyn, I am so sorry to hear that your in the hospital :( Of course we will pray for a quick recovery!! Listen to those Dr's and get yourself well :D Big (((HUGS)))

bakermom
June 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM
sorry to hear this. hope it all works out well for you

buckeyequilter
June 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Prayers are coming your way.

Madeforyouinma11
June 19th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Prayers coming your way! Please have someone give us updates if you don't feel we'll enough to do it yourself.
Good thoughts, hugs and lots of prayers coming your way.

Grandma G
June 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Will keep you in my prayers.

Eliza
June 19th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Hugs and prayers from downunder. (((hugs)))

K. McEuen
June 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
I wondered where you were. I remember you saying something about feeling like you were getting an upper respiratory infection. Hopefully everything turns out alright. You are most certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

On a side note ~ have you warned the doctors and nurses how your head spins around when you are on steroids?

Iris Girl
June 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery and that all will be well with you. Wondered where you had been the last few days. Get better soon.

dwil23
June 19th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Prayers for you and your family.

(((HUGS)))

aqua-teal71
June 19th, 2013, 08:08 PM
sweet , mar, get better. you are too good to be sick. prayers for you and your family!!!

HandsOffItsMine
June 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM
(((Marilyn))), Prayers my dear friend! You know we will all be here sending extra prayers your way and lots of love/hugs from all as well. God and our Mothers are watching over us as well - we can't let these growth beat us! They will be benign!! We have way too many grandbabies and daughters/sil/husbands to take care of...

I love you like a sister, don't you forget that! Huggers, Ruby

MartinaG
June 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

auntiemern
June 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM
LOL Actually I did. They just put an 'enter at your own risk' sign outside the door.
I wondered where you were. I remember you saying something about feeling like you were getting an upper respiratory infection. Hopefully everything turns out alright. You are most certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

On a side note ~ have you warned the doctors and nurses how your head spins around when you are on steroids?

grannyann
June 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Marilyn, I am so sorry to hear your sick and in the hospital. I have Asthma my self and it is darn scarry when you can't breath.
I pray that what ever it is on the lung is something that can be removed and get you back to good health again.
I had to take my husband to the ER last Friday for pain and his OCPD so after 4 hours they admitted him and let him out Saturday afternoon, then 4:30 Sunday morning my daughter called crying she couldn't breath so back to the ER I went . Then Monday I had to take my husband back in to the ER because he couldn't breath and his chest was hurting. I know you know how that feels. It is like an elephant sitting on your chest. Any way he came home today.
My thoughts and prayers are with you . God Bless and keep positive thoughts. God does love you and is right there with you and so are all your quilting sisters.

auntiemern
June 19th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Love you like a sis too Ruby. You were one of the first people I thought about when they told me. I thought "We ain't gonna let these beat us" Benign all the way ;) another battle together on the front lines.
(((Marilyn))), Prayers my dear friend! You know we will all be here sending extra prayers your way and lots of love/hugs from all as well. God and our Mothers are watching over us as well - we can't let these growth beat us! They will be benign!! We have way too many grandbabies and daughters/sil/husbands to take care of...

I love you like a sister, don't you forget that! Huggers, Ruby

mom4him
June 19th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Will be praying.

Loonwatcher
June 19th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Marilyn, you'll be in my thoughts everyday. Things will work out for the best.

HandsOffItsMine
June 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Love you like a sis too Ruby. You were one of the first people I thought about when they told me. I thought "We ain't gonna let these beat us" Benign all the way ;) another battle together on the front lines.

You bet Sweetie! I'll be right beside you all the way!!!

Kaytessa
June 19th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Oh my God, Marilyn, I wondered why I hadn't seen you post! I am and will be praying for you that you get well, and soon, and that the nodule is benign. May God be with you as you go through this!

Agreeing with all the prayers for you , and we will continue to pray. God is able to do what is impossible for men to do, and we'll keep asking him to do this for you and meet every need you and your family has with more than enough. May your healing be super fast and your recovery speedier than that, and may the results from any testing be great miracles from God. Hugs dear friend along with mega prayers going up for you and yours.

bubba
June 19th, 2013, 08:32 PM
I'll keep you in my thoughts....be better!!!

PeggyM
June 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM
You have my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

Sharyn J
June 19th, 2013, 09:04 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Lonna
June 19th, 2013, 09:10 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you for a swift and speedy recovery.

cyndiofthevortex
June 19th, 2013, 09:21 PM
This is terrible news. You definitely have my prayers.

Gayle Russell
June 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Prayers for healing and strength for you.

Monique
June 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Prayers being said for you.

Blondie
June 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Praying right this second.

Lissau
June 19th, 2013, 09:38 PM
(((((((((Marilyn )))))))))) get well soon

Bubby
June 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this, Marilyn. My prayers are with you for a good result on the biopsy. I hope you feel stronger soon. Hugs, Barb

GrammaBabs
June 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Marilyn.... I'm here,,, praying very hard for you... your right God knows how much your needed and will see you thru! :)Barbara

Slokarma
June 19th, 2013, 09:44 PM
O goodness. I'm so sorry you are not feeling well and ended up in the hospital. But, on the other hand, with all that's going on, I guess it's a good thing you are in the hospital. I hope you'll be reporting good news in the next day or two and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers until then.

Sue

BellasQuilts
June 19th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Prayers going up now for you Marilyn!

bhaggerty
June 19th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Prayers coming your way!!!

GinnyKNC
June 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Oh my word Marilyn! I haven't been on much due to working so much and so sad to log on and this be the first thing I see :( I hope you are feeling better and stronger soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

quiltingtrish
June 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Oh Marilyn - prayers coming and now you just get better so you can get home. It's a good thing you are in the hospital, I hope you can get some rest.

Hugs,

Sew Perfect
June 19th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Oh Dear Lord, Marilyn! I am praying for you. I am sorry you are going through this. I know your DD and GK really depend on you, so I will be praying for them as well. Please keep us posted.

Genny
June 19th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Marilyn I'll be thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery.

Cat n bull
June 19th, 2013, 10:22 PM
{{{Marilyn}}} I will add my prayers for a VERY quick recovery.

toggpine
June 19th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Well that just sucks!
I'm glad they found whatever it is, so they can get it out of there.
Prayers for your speedy recovery, a clear test, and for the hospital workers once the steroids kick in!

Hugs, Cathy

laf512
June 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Prayers for a quick recovery and that you get good results on the biopsy.

Nidan_07
June 19th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Hi Marilyn,
All my best wishes all the way from here in Australia. Take as much rest as you can. All the best for a speedy recovery.

RFREE
June 19th, 2013, 11:05 PM
I am so sorry you are sick. Prayers going up for you. Take it one day at a time and let them take care of you. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs from Ky.
Rhonda

aliaslaceygreen
June 19th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Oh, no! Take it easy dear...hugs

Judy, USMC
June 19th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Just want to let you know that I join all your friends here in sending you get well wishes and prayers!

Mom23
June 20th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Absolute prayers going out for you, Marilyn.

Mpyles
June 20th, 2013, 12:11 AM
So sorry to hear you are in the hospital. :( Praying they get it all figured out and you get back home quickly! Please let us know if there is anything any of us can do for you. Hugs!!

SuzyQue
June 20th, 2013, 12:19 AM
More prayers from me, also. Get well quick and off those steroids as quickly as you can!

Lindagie
June 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM
So sorry to hear this. I do hope you are in a good hospital with doctors who can figure out what is wrong and treat it quickly and effectively! Hang in there; prayers already on the way!

turena65
June 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Prayers being sent your way Marilyn... I'm so sorry you are experiencing this trial :(

lilmouse
June 20th, 2013, 12:49 AM
((((((((((((((((((Marilyn))))))))))))))))))))))))) ), praying as I type; will keep you and your family in my prayers for as long as necessary, have someone keep us posted; glad they put the sign on your door......will be carrying you in my heart! Hugs, Susie

sewbizzy
June 20th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Sending prayers your way, Marilyn for a speedy recovery and good news about your test...hugs and blessings!

Shelovesfabric
June 20th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Marilyn, prayers for you and your family during this time!

KathieB
June 20th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Sending prayers and hugs your way. Feel better soon.

GuitarGramma
June 20th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Dearest Marilyn,

Thank you for letting us know! Please God, may you have a speedy recovery from the UTI, and may the nodule be benign! I'll be praying for you!

grammakim04
June 20th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Sending prayers your way Marilyn.

Swedish leo
June 20th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Oh I am so sorry for you!

I hope that you will get well soon

Hugs

phoots
June 20th, 2013, 03:20 AM
Auntiemern, lots of prayers headed your way! I hope you get better quickly and the node in your lung is nothing!

Lots of love!

Pam in Vegas

patchiereggie
June 20th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Ma prayers are with you! Hope you get well again soon.

Klasien
June 20th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Hugs and Prayers for you my dear quilting friend, I hope you feel better and stronger soon!!

Hang in there we are all here for you.

(((((((Marilyn)))))))

shannonsaulter
June 20th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts...

Granny Judy
June 20th, 2013, 05:06 AM
I was shocked, but wondering where you were... Hospitals are not fun.. And YOU just went to the top of my prayer list.
I remember what those steroids did to you, so no wonder they have you under watch!!

Evilynn
June 20th, 2013, 07:38 AM
I hope, dear quilting friend, you will be good soon again! <3 Having you in my thoughts, dear!

MRoy
June 20th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Praying for you and sending good thoughts Marilyn! (((HUGS)))

New York Sue
June 20th, 2013, 09:29 AM
My VERY best to you, Marilyn! You sure have had your share of late, chica...

ilive2craft2
June 20th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Oh Marilyn - I am so glad that you are where you can be taken care of! Praying for a speedy recovery and a benign nodule. Just remember when you start thinking those negative thoughts, that they are from the steroids - now that you now what you could experience from them, you will at least know it is the drugs and not really you! Please have someone keep us updated. Hugs!!

MayinJerset
June 20th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Whoal, What an unpleasant surprise to find this out this morning, Praying all goes well and you recovery and are back home ASAP. Hugs, May

auntiemern
June 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Feeling much better today. Guess the evil steroids are doing their job. Not effecting me to bad yet, except for the shaking and hot flashes. Will no more today after the docs come in. The plan so far is to get me back to where I was prior to this attack, do a pulmonary function test, see what my lungs can tolerate as far as anesthetic, and then do the biopsy. After that I don't know. You guys are my second set of rocks and I depend on your for love, laughter, and spiritual uplifting. I know you will see me through this too. Love you all.

WendyI
June 20th, 2013, 10:19 AM
So terribly sad to see this Marilyn. Please take care. Will be thinking of you.

Tanya D
June 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM

Oh Karen, you make me laugh!

Marilyn, I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible. I pray that the nodule is benign and that the meds get you back to feeling well and back home with those beautiful GK's of yours.

Sandy Navas
June 20th, 2013, 11:28 AM
How in the world did I miss this post last night? You know, Marilyn, there are a whole lot better ways to add some excitement to your life - rather than getting under the weather on us all the time. I'm sending the Chippendales over to cheer you up though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R82B80oQcsk/THE0FvOKOYI/AAAAAAAACUI/y2GjmOUjIK8/s400/CartoonChip+and+Dale.JPG (http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/125539-community-and-internet/page-3)

You hang tight and I'll be your cheerleader: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/cheerleader14.gif (http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animated-cheerleaders3.php)

auntiemern
June 20th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Now that would certainly cheer me up. Might be a little to much excitement right now though. DD actually went and saw them about a month ago. I can see she was very excited. Thanks for the smile DF.
How in the world did I miss this post last night? You know, Marilyn, there are a whole lot better ways to add some excitement to your life - rather than getting under the weather on us all the time. I'm sending the Chippendales over to cheer you up though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R82B80oQcsk/THE0FvOKOYI/AAAAAAAACUI/y2GjmOUjIK8/s400/CartoonChip+and+Dale.JPG (http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/125539-community-and-internet/page-3)

You hang tight and I'll be your cheerleader: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animations/cheerleader14.gif (http://www.amazing-animations.com/sports/animated-cheerleaders3.php)

EnumclawGramma
June 20th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Aw Marilyn...I am SO sorry you're going through this! I will keep you in prayer until results are in....and beyond! Hugs for you Girlfriend!

SallyO'Sews
June 20th, 2013, 01:54 PM
On it, Marilyn! Fret not; God has everything in His control. Praying that there will be nothing for the medical folks to get excited about, and that you can be home soon. So glad you are able to share this with us, and willing to ask us to pray. We consider it a joy and a privilege.
Blessings and hugs,
~ Sally \0/

Suzette
June 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Praying . . .

SandyWhite
June 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
I'm sending you good thoughts and prayers and hope.

bobw103
June 20th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Oh gosh Marilyn I hate hearing this kind of stuff darn it. Good thoughts coming your way with cyber hugs attached. Keep us posted.

Meli
June 20th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Marilyn, Scary stuff, BUT!!! My SIL had this same thing happen to her in January, and she recovered VERY quickly. This was after MONTHS of being diagnosed with and treated for asthma, and each new med making her worse. She kept going to different docs and found one who believed that it wasn't asthma. She was seen one day, in the hospital for surgery the next, home a few days after that. Glad they found it. Hang in there, the end is in sight!

Started getting sick Sun. By Monday went to doc. Started treating me for upper respiratory infection. By Tues evening I was very ill, and weak, and was having a lot of trouble breathing. Long story short, I am in the hospital being treated with butt loads of steroids and breathing treatments. Ok now the really bad part.... The found a 2mm nodule in my left lung. They are going to biopsy it, just not until I get my strength and breathing gets better. Prayers would be much appreciated. I know it is going to be alright, cuz God wouldn't do that to my DD and GK's.

bec
June 20th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Oh no! Hope your biopsy comes back benign and you feel better soon.

WendyI
June 21st, 2013, 12:32 AM
Marilyn...any idea how long they will keep you? You obviously have access to electronics! Got free wifi goin on there?

Hoping you are starting to feel somewhat better! xox

Marmar
June 21st, 2013, 12:37 AM
OMG ((((((Auntie Mern !))))) I am so sorry to hear you’re having more health issues. Will be praying for you. Hope by the time you read this the hot flashes will only have been menopause trying to sneak up again !!

auntiemern
June 21st, 2013, 01:15 AM
Had DH bring up one of my laptops yesterday. I cannot live off line, lol. Hoping to go home tomorrow.
Marilyn...any idea how long they will keep you? You obviously have access to electronics! Got free wifi goin on there?

Hoping you are starting to feel somewhat better! xox

Miss Sheri
June 21st, 2013, 03:08 AM
I'm keeping you in my prayers too Marilyn, just know you are among friends who love you.

Over40momma
June 21st, 2013, 07:22 PM
Marilyn you know life cannot keep a good woman down! So kick some serious lung booty and get yourself better. Will add my prayers and thoughts to all those heading your way.
(Never hurts to have more whispers going into the ears of the Man Upstairs.)

GrammaBabs
June 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
Hugs and prayers today Marilyn.... Nighty Night and sleep tight!!! GB