PDA

View Full Version : My DH is HILARIOUS!!

WendyI
June 19th, 2013, 12:28 PM
I bought my sewing machine in November - an early xmas present purchased on credit from my local sewing store. Today DH said he paid it off and I told him he needs to cut up that card (we are trying to get rid of some debt). This was his response:

I don't think we need to cut it up. You donít really need anymore sewing stuff other than me to build a sewing station

Bwahahahahahaha!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D How naive he is yes? Sweet, dear man. LOL!

dwil23
June 19th, 2013, 12:38 PM
They.just.don't.get.it.

ilive2craft2
June 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM
It's ok to keep them in that state - then they don't notice as more and more stuff comes into the house "oh that, I have had it for awhile". I try to get the mail before hubby, due to the amount of M* mail, but forget that he sees the credit card bill.........oh well, as I keep telling him, it is cheaper than therapy and more productive, too!

asta
June 19th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Their innocence in so adorable.

Over40momma
June 19th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Hey Wendy, can I borrow a pint of your DH's blood??? Maybe I can transfuse that attitude into my guy!!:icon_giggle:

toggpine
June 19th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Now if you could only get him to actually make the sewing station....
Or is it only mine that says "yes" to those projects and then drags his feet on them? I swear by the end of summer, Emily & I may have learned how to use that shop full of power tools. That's what the library, YouTube, and The Yankee Workshop are for right?

Let him stay in his happy little world as long as you can!

mommadeb
June 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Oh the innocence.

kelliedi
June 19th, 2013, 08:34 PM
convince him it would be better to BUY you a sewing table and you may get it sooner rather than later.....

mom4him
June 19th, 2013, 09:31 PM
LOL. RIGHT!

Nidan_07
June 19th, 2013, 11:43 PM
LOL......... Somehow, I think your DH and my DH are on the same planet (it's just not this one!!). The may get it one day. I am hoping that my DH will also 'get it' in relation to my shoe and handbag collection, too. I hear you about trying to get rid of some debt, but while there is still quilts to make it is easier said than done. I am trying to do the same. Tell your DH he is not alone. He has a kindred spirit living at my place with me. Be sure to post photos of the sewing station when it is built.