PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my Great Niece!

phoots
June 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Hello everyone! I've finally been given permission to post pictures of my great niece! She was born Sunday, June 9, at about 10:45am. The top left picture is Marcia Sue. Top center is Marcia Sue and her Daddy, my nephew. Top right is Marcia Sue and her Mommy. Bottom picture is Marcia Sue and her Grandma S., my sister!

Love to all

Pam in Vegas

bubba
June 17th, 2013, 01:08 AM
ahhhh......I got a new great neice the other day. Hopefully we'll get to see her this winter when we are in Hawaii as her dad is stationed there right now.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 17th, 2013, 01:09 AM
She is precious! Look at all that hair!

KathieB
June 17th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Marsha Sue is so cute and the color pink so becomes her!

lilmouse
June 17th, 2013, 01:51 AM
She is adorable!

Madeforyouinma11
June 17th, 2013, 02:12 AM
She is adorable! What is it with babies and all the hair..my grandaughter, born two weeks ago has a head full of hair too! Don't ya just want to squeeze her! Wishing everyone a big congratulations on having a beautiful new addition to the family. I love her name too. :)

Evilynn
June 17th, 2013, 02:37 AM
What a great name, I really like it! Also a real cutie! Congratulations, once again! Lovely pictures!

Andrea F
June 17th, 2013, 03:20 AM
She´s so cute. Congratulations and all the best to Marsha Sue and her family :)

Monique
June 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM
What a cutie!

WendyI
June 17th, 2013, 03:46 PM
LOVE her! Babies!!!!! ***drool*** congrats again! so fun!

rebeccas-sewing
June 17th, 2013, 04:56 PM
So sweet! Is that your brother? I have a Facebook friend who just had a baby. She keeps posting pics of the dad and baby sleeping together. It's pretty comical. I guess when baby is sleeping Dad is wise to get some rest too. I remember those days of waking up in the middle of the night for feedings. It's the only time in my life that I would be up late enough to watch late night talk shows. I am not a night owl. Never have been so I guess I never will be.

Genny
June 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Oh she is SO PRETTY! Love her dark hair.

auntiemern
June 18th, 2013, 01:11 AM
How precious. Love all that hair.

phoots
June 18th, 2013, 03:30 AM
So sweet! Is that your brother? I have a Facebook friend who just had a baby. She keeps posting pics of the dad and baby sleeping together. It's pretty comical. I guess when baby is sleeping Dad is wise to get some rest too. I remember those days of waking up in the middle of the night for feedings. It's the only time in my life that I would be up late enough to watch late night talk shows. I am not a night owl. Never have been so I guess I never will be.

Not my brother...my nephew!!! The last picture (the redhead) is my sister!

Sew Perfect
June 18th, 2013, 03:32 AM
She is just precious. Look at all that beautiful black hair! Congratulations and have a good time make her a new quilt!

aqua-teal71
June 19th, 2013, 04:45 PM
yummy. pink and cute. surrounded by a loving family. congrats.

Wwena
June 19th, 2013, 06:30 PM
That is just precious!! :) Happy for you.