PDA

View Full Version : My new travel trailer is home!

WendyI
June 14th, 2013, 12:04 PM
some of you asked for pics so here are just a "few"! LOL! Ok...it's a lot..but I love this rig! Can't wait to get camping! Sadly we will be driveway camping this weekend. Some of the pics aren't very good. lol. I wish the file names would come over so I could describe the pics...but I think y'all will figure it out. The bunks are two doubles which is nice...so theoretically two adults could share the bottom bunk. I also forgot to take a pic of the dinette and sofa that are in the tip out. We will be driveway camping this weekend to prep it for our first trip! :D

Renate
June 14th, 2013, 12:08 PM
WOW Wendy, this really look like a very comfortable home on weels. Do you have any space for your sewing machine there in? (Just joking) I wish you many many many lucky hours and much more relaxing while staying in this wonderhome!

Madeforyouinma11
June 14th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Beautiful! Is that your son? He looks like he likes it too. Happy camping!

Trish04
June 14th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Wow looks great. We loved camping enjoy!

lilmouse
June 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Beautiful, I would be living in there and camping in the house!

Roxanne
June 14th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Looks very nice! Enjoy yourself.

auntiemern
June 14th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Renate said it best. A home on wheels. If you are like me, the only thing you will have to pack are clothes. Congrats on your new one.
She's a beauty.

Cathy F
June 14th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Congratulations! Sure is beautiful, you'll definetly be camping in style!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 14th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Wow, that is a home away from home! Beautiful! Have fun when you finally get it out on the open road!

Sew Perfect
June 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Home away from home! Bring it to M* in Oct.! Are you coming? There are nice grounds for you to park your home out there! Here's a web site I found on the Missouri State Parks for you, which are usually pretty affordable and well cared for. Check it out.
http://mostateparks.com/find-a-park

WendyI
June 14th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Home away from home! Bring it to M* in Oct.! Are you coming? There are nice grounds for you to park your home out there! Here's a web site I found on the Missouri State Parks for you, which are usually pretty affordable and well cared for. Check it out.
http://mostateparks.com/find-a-park

LOL! I WOULD LOVE to be able to do that! And those parks are wonderful! Sadly though we will be otherwise occupied for the month of October saving to go to Disney on the 19th!! We start our US tour next year so maybe!

Sew Perfect
June 14th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Well. Wendy, you make sure you come through the heartland while on your tour! After all, The M* is just across the Kansas/Missouri border in the "Show Me" state! I'm sure you can plan it just right for all of us gals here in the Midwest to flock to you!

CountryHut
June 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Beautiful coach Wendy . . hope you enjoy every trip - there's nothing like sitting around a campfire in the fall/winter all snuggled up with you Happy Hour adult beverage . .

:)

btw - down this a way -- they are now calling RV's . . a coach . .

MartinaG
June 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM
It looks very comfortable but it is missing a quilt. Enjoy your travels.

Sandy Navas
June 14th, 2013, 06:16 PM
You call that camping? I've stayed in 5 star hotels that weren't that nice! Have fun.

laf512
June 14th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Wow! What a beautiful camper! Have fun with it!

Tanya D
June 14th, 2013, 06:55 PM
It's beautiful Wendy! Enjoy driveway camping this weekend. Emma and I did that the first night we brought our trailer home a few years back. It was a quick way to discover the mattress needed a memory foam topper!

Bubby
June 14th, 2013, 07:10 PM
What a nice home away from home! Wishing you loads of fun in your new rig!!

bubba
June 14th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Looks like it has a nice big slide out!! Those are nice! Happy camping!

SuzyQue
June 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Gorgeous rig! And to think when I was a child camping was a leaky, smelly tent with damp bedrolls, lots of bugs, and a dug hole latrine. What a long way you have come from that!!! Enjoy!

grammakim04
June 14th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Congrats Wendy, wishing you many happy family memories in your new rig. We bought our RV 3 years ago and it's been awesome. When our grandkids come for a visit every summer, the first thing they want to do is go camping in the RV...we feel so loved :S

Musical_Starling
June 14th, 2013, 10:47 PM
My Dad would be DROOLING over that thing! lol Every summer he spends his weekends at the RV dealers checking out trailers and rubbing his 6/49 tickets :icon_giggle: I've been in a bunch of trailers growing up (never EVER camped in a tent and don't plan to! lol) and I'm most impressed with the bathroom, you can actually stand up in it! That would have been my selling point right there. "Yep, box 'er up and ship it to my house. Done." lol Gorgeous trailer, you're going to have so much fun, and you'll be doing it in STYLE!

Side note for Wendy: MIL bought me the Oliso at Costco yesterday and after seeing the guy's demonstration and hearing me rave about it bought one for herself too lol

ilive2craft2
June 14th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Congrats Wendy! That looks like the kind of camping I would enjoy - maybe someday! Have fun camping in the driveway - will you be able to do smores??? :)

janluna
June 14th, 2013, 11:51 PM
​Your trailer is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I miss camping. We used to have such fun. Hugs, Jan L.

buckeyequilter
June 14th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Very nice!! The company I work for probably made the weatherstripping around the windows and doors :) Enjoy your camping!

Gayle Russell
June 15th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Very nice! What a great way to get away!

Mpyles
June 15th, 2013, 12:33 AM
It's beautiful!! Have fun!!

kensington
June 15th, 2013, 12:48 AM
If you are going on the road, that is the way to go!

phoots
June 15th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Wendy, your trailer looks great! It reminds me of one that I had once.

Pam in Vegas

Suzyq
June 15th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Love the skylight... You'll be making some wonderful memories with your family...

Evilynn
June 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM
WOWZER! Wendy, this is awesome! I am drooling here lol! This is, no kidding, a home! I love it and I bet you will have fun time in there! So happy for you!

Andrea F
June 16th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Im not a camping person, I always think about tents when it comes to camping. Maybe, with a trailer like that I would change my mind. I wish you lots of fun and making happy memories with your home on wheels.

Iris Girl
June 16th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Very nice! Have a great time in it! My hubby wants nothing to do with any kind of camping, So all my camping experience is from growing up. Went with my aunt and uncle a lot they started with a pop up tent and then I helped him build from scratch a camper for the back of the truck, that was early 70's so a long long time.

rebeccas-sewing
June 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Wow! That's pretty darn nice! I'm seriously impressed with the kitchen. It makes my crappy kitchen look even crappier! Seriously, it's a much needed improvement. Now I see why you've been so excited. Have fun with your newest wheels. We expect to see lots of pictures of your future camping experiences. Somehow the word camping doesn't seem quite right to describe the ensuing activity. Perhaps "first-class outdoor adventure?" Have fun in the driveway! Will you be grilling and inviting the neighbors over for s'mores?

Monique
June 16th, 2013, 08:35 AM
No wonder you are so exited.

a1angiem
June 16th, 2013, 08:40 AM
holy cow, wendy! that has nicer detailing than my house! you bought a gorgeous house on wheels - it's huge! enjoy your camping!!!!

Shelovesfabric
June 17th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Love all that woodwork! Wishing you many happy adventures!

Texsam
June 17th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Very nice! Have fun camping!

WendyI
June 17th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Thanks everyone!! :D I must say we are quite excited about heading out!! Just not sure WHEN it will happen! LOL! SO much going on right now. Anyway, my tenting days are def. over...the last time we went in a tent we almost drowned. This is the trailer I originally wanted but our vehicle at the time could not tow it. Now that we have the Tundra it tows like a dream so we just went for it. The bank sure is happy with us! LOL!

I can't wait to share all my "camping" adventures with you all...and maybe one day I'll come redneck campin in YOUR driveway! :D LOL! (I see you all rushing in to hide your addresses from me! LOL!) Sadly there were no s'mores this weekend. LOL! But we did manage to partake in a few beverages. Cheers all!!

Jean Sewing Machine
June 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks everyone!! :D I must say we are quite excited about heading out!! Just not sure WHEN it will happen! LOL! SO much going on right now. Anyway, my tenting days are def. over...the last time we went in a tent we almost drowned. This is the trailer I originally wanted but our vehicle at the time could not tow it. Now that we have the Tundra it tows like a dream so we just went for it. The bank sure is happy with us! LOL!

I can't wait to share all my "camping" adventures with you all...and maybe one day I'll come redneck campin in YOUR driveway! :D LOL! (I see you all rushing in to hide your addresses from me! LOL!) Sadly there were no s'mores this weekend. LOL! But we did manage to partake in a few beverages. Cheers all!!

Hey, I just learned how to make s'mores in the microwave! Easy peasy!

WendyI
June 17th, 2013, 03:49 PM
LOL! Well share on doll!! I just happen to have a m/wave in my trailer! LOL!

Quiltedpaw
June 20th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Super nice do you have a sewing machine for it ? I have one for mine so when we are away for a long while I can take what I might be working on! Think about it it's nice to sew in the woods or at the ocean.....enjoy

ChristineB
June 20th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Cheers! Beautiful trailer! I love the skylight! I know you will have lots of fun and make lots of family memories!!

mom4him
June 20th, 2013, 02:07 PM
That looks awesome, Wendy. Have fun. I have a friend that they have sold their house and have moved into the RV. They are saving to upgrade in a house and can save much quicker this way. They have a 1 yr old and are in the process of adopting another. Courageous!