PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found!

RFREE
June 13th, 2013, 11:43 PM
I was looking at FB last night and ran across Brandons listing to sell their house.I went through the pictures and found a picture of his room and looky looky what was on his bed! Not that I thought it wouldn't be but it made me smile seeing it and the pillows we made him. All of you that were involved in the 2 quilts and pillows for him I thought you would like seeing it again. I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks and he turned 19 May 31st.
Anyway I thought you guys would like seeing it too.
Hugs from Ky.
Rhonda

K. McEuen
June 13th, 2013, 11:48 PM
It looks good in there! Where are they moving to?

RFREE
June 14th, 2013, 12:09 AM
It looks good in there! Where are they moving to?

He had said on FB they wanted to move into the city so he could get out and go places in his W/C. I need to call him and see just what is going on. I think his quilt looks good too!

Sandy Navas
June 14th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Doesn't that just make your heart burst with pride, Rhonda? You did GOOD!! Thanks for the update on Brandon. I truly hope all goes well for him. Belated Happy Birthday when you talk to him.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM
That looks great! We all hope for the best for Brandon and his family.

auntiemern
June 14th, 2013, 12:38 AM
How exciting. So glad that he is doing well. It makes me so proud to be a part of what you did. Thanks Rhonda.

rebeccas-sewing
June 14th, 2013, 05:59 AM
I know that made you feel so great to see how much that quilt is appreciated. Also, the fact that they like it well enough to showcase it during the showing of their house. BTW, it looks terrific.

MRoy
June 14th, 2013, 07:44 AM
That's great! I wish Brandon and his family the very best!

grannyann
June 14th, 2013, 08:17 AM
That quilt is beautiful. I know it makes you feel good to see after all the work that went into it ,that it is being used. Thanks for sharing with us.

SallyO'Sews
June 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Ohh, that's beautiful!!