PDA

View Full Version : Eden by Lila Tueller

DanielaK
October 2nd, 2009, 10:06 PM
LT has a new line, I hope the store gets some in. On her blog she is offering a free giveaway
http://lilatuellerdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-was-just-thinkingits-time-for.html

That is so cool. I wonder how one becomes a designer of Fabric. What Ideas, Right. SO the question was
what would you make with a Jelly Roll and LayerCake if you won? What would you do???

I would make a quilt! I thought of this sweet hour glass idea I found or this diamond pattern. So many quilts not enough time.

Quilt Vader
October 6th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I usually find these goodies 'after the fact'.. I did check out her fabric.. really cute. Thankh for sharing

shell.scraps
October 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Love Love Love her new Eden line....

sewhot
October 6th, 2009, 05:53 PM
we should be getting some.....just waiting on shipping! :)

toggpine
October 6th, 2009, 10:06 PM
OK, I don't usually go for the big floral prints, but this line looks really cute. I think it would make an ultra sweet girly girl quilt. If I don't win the snazzy prize package (Yeah right, that and the lottery! :roll: ) I will have to get at least a charm pack of this stuff.
Galt to hear that you will be getting some of this in!

Carmen
November 13th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Oh my gosh. This is probably my favorite line that's coming out in the next few months from Moda. It is absolutely gorgeous. I hope MSQC is getting it, and hey, if they feel like making it a daily deal, it wouldn't be too shabby! Just an idea.

Rosie
November 14th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I'm totally in love with Lila's new line, Eden! I've already talked to Sarah and she said they've ordered some. I'm probably going to buy a few charm packs and use all the purple fabric to make a quilt for my daughter's new "big girl" bed. I'm going to make a similar quilt to the one featured on the honey bun youtube tutorial (the one with ric-rac and flowers) and I'm going to add a few butterflies because my daughter LOVES butterflies. It's so beautiful! I can't wait to order some! :D