PDA

View Full Version : I got an omen today

Hulamoon
June 12th, 2013, 07:12 PM
I have been an Etsy seller for several years but I dropped one of my best sellers because I was sick of making them. The last few weeks I was thinking of starting up again. I only have some Asian pinafores and a few pillows in there. I hadn't made a sale in so long that I don't check my account (bad business lol)

Today I checked it for some reason and got a sale on June 2nd for a pinafore. Seems I made an adult sized one for her and she want's to get a matching one for her niece so her sister can do a mother daughter portrait.

I feel sick I might have let her down and I hope I'm not to late. This was a real kick in the butt. So weird this came about when I was thinking of starting again.

Sandy Navas
June 12th, 2013, 10:25 PM
It's not as if you haven't had anything to do lately - patrolling the neighborhood and causing all the chickens to cackle and crow.

Hopefully she's understand and you can help her out. Now get busy and restock!!

ilive2craft2
June 12th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Hopefully, it is not too late. You have been awfully busy lately. Have you gotten a puppy yet? :) How is the neighbor compound protest going?

Hulamoon
June 12th, 2013, 11:54 PM
The thing is, I have to restock Hawaiian fabric. Because, you guessed it, little girls dresses for luau's was my best seller. Mommy/ daughter. Boy's shorts. Don't they buy that when come on vacation here?

No puppy yet and all is quite on the command center across the street. I'll have to go talk to the neighbor that lives across from them. She usually knows everything. Think Bewitched neighbor lol

Oh and my customer is fine. I was sweating that for awhile today. Sigh of relief :)

ilive2craft2
June 12th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Are most of your customers on the mainland? Wonder if they have been to the islands at one point or are dreaming of going?

Hulamoon
June 13th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Yes they are and I shouldn't of made a joke of it. I can't even get over to another island to go to the Gap. lol I'm happy to make them, just needed a break.

I think it's a theme party thing especially for summer birthdays. Or baby's first birthday luau. The trick is buying the right fabric. You wouldn't believe how many ugly Hawaiian fabrics there are. lol