PDA

View Full Version : WIP (work in progress)

Mrs.Sew&Sew
June 12th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Here is a little of what I am working on right now.
There is a surprise too so hurry over and see and come by over and comment here so all will know! Let's see who is the first to comment! :lol:

http://renewingmrssewsew.blogspot.com/2013/06/work-in-progress-wednesday.html

Have fun!!

Klasien
June 12th, 2013, 09:44 AM
That looks so cool, just beautiful.

Bubby
June 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hi Michelle.

I just popped over to your blog and joined. I love your JRR quilt....the jumbo rickrack is such a nice addition! I look forward to spending some time on your blog. I also have a blog (see link below). It's good to see you on the forum again...missed you while you were away.

Mrs.Sew&Sew
June 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Michelle.

I just popped over to your blog and joined. I love your JRR quilt....the jumbo rickrack is such a nice addition! I look forward to spending some time on your blog. I also have a blog (see link below). It's good to see you on the forum again...missed you while you were away.

Yes I love your blog I am already a follower.

LynneLeavell
June 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Just looked at your blog. I love the puzzle pieced quilt that you did. Can't wait to see the completed work on your project.

Blondie
June 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Michelle,
I am up for air, as they say, working on a quilt that Sis and I have been conspiring on. I will share with you as soon as I can get to a place to take some pics.
Love your blog. I keep saying I will start blogging again but then the phone rings . . .

Mrs.Sew&Sew
June 12th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Michelle,
I am up for air, as they say, working on a quilt that Sis and I have been conspiring on. I will share with you as soon as I can get to a place to take some pics.
Love your blog. I keep saying I will start blogging again but then the phone rings . . .

LOL Blondie you are too funny for the funny pages! But, I just love you girly! Never change o.k.!

MartinaG
June 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Fourty is the new thirty. It's true. According to that I just turned 45. YEAH!

Mrs.Sew&Sew
June 12th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Fourty is the new thirty. It's true. According to that I just turned 45. YEAH!
I really love the way you do math Martina! I'll take it!!