PDA

View Full Version : Technically...

patchiereggie
June 12th, 2013, 07:23 AM

I just have to remind myself that at heart I am an OPTIMIST!
Life has never been "easy" for me and my family, but at the moment things look so grim I need to keep my cool. My mother may lose her flat soon as there is some sort of trouble with the wellfare agency, and I took in my youngest sister, seeing I live in a shared flat and only have one room, you can imagine how that is going. And that is the short version, without the pre-stories and everything. So as an inspiration I rummaged through my pics and found the above. I think it's a great view on things.
Well and if that doesn't help, maybe this will.

How very ELLEN of me - haha.
To sum things up: I am a strong, confident woman and I will succeed! ;-)

Hugs to all in need.
Reggie

Monique
June 12th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I hope things get better for you.

MayinJerset
June 12th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Hugs to you too, they will help you to keep on dancing with that full glass in your hands.

Bubby
June 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM
I pray that things will work out for you. You have friends here...don't forget that. In the meanwhile...DANCE!

Over40momma
June 12th, 2013, 10:10 AM
It is said we never get any more than we can handle.....I want to know who makes that decision because you just know they are too optimistic! :lol: But you are very right in your attitude. If we convince ourselves we can't handle something, then we usually make it come true. By saying we can......we find ways. It's one of the mysteries of the female mind.
And Reggie, feel free to vent if you need to. Nothing says you have to do it all alone. :icon_hug:

bakermom
June 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Hope things get straightened out for you and your family

asta
June 12th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Hugs for you also Reggie, I pray everything works out for your family.
Beth

WendyI
June 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I'm so sorry this is happening to your family. Things can be so unfair sometimes. BUT your attitude is amazing!! AND you are amongst friends! Hoping things turn out for the better...sometimes things happen so that better things can happen later!

rebeccas-sewing
June 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
If I was a fairy I'd throw fairy dust on you and, poof, all your problems would be solved.

Tanya D
June 12th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I hope things start to get better Reggie...and with your positive attitude I'm sure they will.

Big hugs to you!

mom4him
June 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Said a prayer for you.

Evilynn
June 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
I am so sorry. Knowing how the German agency works, and how they sometimes make weird decisions, I can only feel for your family. I hope you get it sorted out soon!

Many hugs from someone who decided to emigrate

Steffie

janluna
June 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Saying Prayers for you Reggie, and your family. So sorry you are having problems, but what Wendy said is true. Terrible things can happen but sometimes good things come to replace the bad. You have a great outlook though and that is so important. In the meanwhile, we will say Prayers for you and your Sister, and Mother. Blessings on you, Jan L.

ilive2craft2
June 12th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Reggie, sorry to hear what is happening, but your great outlook will help you through this along with the thoughts and prayers from all of us friends on the forum. Hang in there!