pcbatiks
June 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Does this sound familiar to anyone? :icon_bigsmile:

GinnyKNC
June 11th, 2013, 11:04 AM
LOL - yes... yes it does

SuzyQue
June 11th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Yes, I have often thought it a cruel joke to pair up menopausal moms and teens! I often find it easier to just do it around my house!

Doloris
June 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM
I love Jeremy. He sooo reminds me of my youngest DS. That DS even bought me a couple books full of that cartoon once.

WendyI
June 11th, 2013, 01:57 PM
LOL! So looks like I AM in menopause! LOL!

Miss Sheri
June 11th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Me Too! And I have THREE teen or young adult sons living at home and I'm sure they think I'm nuts sometimes. [especially when you hear one whisper to another, "Don't ask, it's best to just walk away".

ilive2craft2
June 11th, 2013, 09:11 PM
I loved the looks that went back and forth between my DH and DS....could tell they were thinking "back away slowly and no one will get hurt" or "is it just me or is mom/wife flipping out?" those looks could send off another round just as easily as if they had said something.... So glad those days are mostly behind me - except if the doc gives me steroids, then watch out!

Mpyles
June 11th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Haha!!
Funny!

auntiemern
June 11th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Ha ha. Remember those days. But the steroids turned me into such a lunatic I scared myself.
I loved the looks that went back and forth between my DH and DS....could tell they were thinking "back away slowly and no one will get hurt" or "is it just me or is mom/wife flipping out?" those looks could send off another round just as easily as if they had said something.... So glad those days are mostly behind me - except if the doc gives me steroids, then watch out!

Texsam
June 11th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Lol ...yes

patchiereggie
June 12th, 2013, 08:18 AM
LOL, I have moments like this, even without being menopausal.

twnkeyes
June 12th, 2013, 09:26 AM
I laughed out loud when I read this and then showed my husband. He didn't laugh, make a comment, nothing so I asked him didn't he think it was funny and he said, "Hits too close to home to be funny." LOLOLOL

Over40momma
June 12th, 2013, 10:05 AM
OMG, that is so like my home/warzone. DH thought pms was bad.....he now calls them "the good old days". My doctor put me on 'happy pills' for about a year because I could go through 10 emotions in as just as many seconds. When I finally decided to just stop taking them, it was an interesting couple of weeks. I am pretty sure my whole family wore flak vests under their clothing.

When I sat with my girls to explain what was happening, my oldest got very irate and said it wasn't fair women had to go through stuff like this when guys don't. Very calmly, I told her to look in the kitchen, her father has not escaped unmarked.....those lines on his face are not from the sun! :lol:

janluna
June 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Too funny!!!! I was menopausal and on steroids!!! My family was terrified. Me too! I quit the steroids cold turkey. It took 3 days to start feeling human again. I truly felt like a monster. So glad that part of my life is over! I put lines on my kids faces, let alone their Dad's! Not funny, but true. Hugs, Jan L.