PDA

View Full Version : Very Happy News to Share

phoots
June 10th, 2013, 12:38 AM
This morning I became an Great Aunt for the first time! I have no idea what time, the length or weight of the baby. I do know she is a girl...I've actually know this since March! Her name is Marcia Sue, Sue was my Mom's middle name. It's kind of a bitter sweet moment for the family because this would have been my Mom's first great grandchild. My Dad, bless his soul, doesn't get a excited about things like this, like my Mom would. I only have one picture at the moment and I've been told I can't post it because my sister is in it and she doesn't like it. As soon as I know more, I'll tell you what I can!!!

Pam in Vegas :D

Mpyles
June 10th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Congrats!! I am a great aunt ....16 times as of last count! Love them all!

auntiemern
June 10th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Congrats on your new great niece. How exciting. I still remember when my nephew told me I was going to be a great aunt. I told him being great was fine, but I was to darn young and good looking to be a great aunt, lol. She just graduated from HS and will be off to college in August.

shannonsaulter
June 10th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Congrats Auntie!!!

rebeccas-sewing
June 10th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Congratulations, Pam! I've got six and wondering who'll be the next to get married and give me more. We have 14 nieces and nephews so I'm expecting I'll be a great aunt many times over depending on how long I live!

Monique
June 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Congratulations Pam. I am a great auntie 3x.

MayinJerset
June 10th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Great News for you Auntie and Welcome to Marcia Sue, we are looking forward to seeing your photo.

Over40momma
June 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Congratulations on being a Great Auntie!!! Now you get to spoil her. :lol:

WendyI
June 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Congratulations!! I LOVE BABIES!!

Madeforyouinma11
June 10th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Congratulations! I just love babies too! Enjoy!