PDA

View Full Version : Do you have....

DonnaC
October 2nd, 2009, 08:07 AM
Hi All,
I am new to quilting and MSQC. I found your site after a Google search for "how long is a jelly roll". Thank you so much for all the tutorials and info on pre-cuts. Also, THANK YOU for shipping to APO's...we are a military family currently stationed in Germany. Most companies say they will ship to APO's, but the sites are not set up to accept international phone numbers (remember those hyphens that auto pop while typing your phone number...yep those are the problem)...so someone please pat the YSGLCG on the back for me.

I have to purchase almost all of my quiting supplies online. So I was wondering if you sell batting and machine quilting thread at the shop? I don't see it on the website...of course I could be blind. Right now I am bouncing around ordering batting from one place, thread from another, etc. Would be great to order everything for a project in one place. If you carry the supplies in the shop and willing to ship, I would be happy to call in my order if that is possible. I am also looking for the "Supreme Slider".

Thank you again for all the great info,
Donna C

sewhot
October 2nd, 2009, 09:21 AM
Yes we do,Donna!! One of those things I haven't gotten to....(adding the thread and batting!) Call us anytime between 10am-5pm. I would be happy to put a package together for you. (we sell Hobbs 80/20 battting 96" wide, and thread we have Guetterman and mettler, in basic colors)

Thanks for asking. We appreciate the business! ;) Have a great day!

shell.scraps
October 2nd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Hi All,
I am new to quilting and MSQC. I found your site after a Google search for "how long is a jelly roll". Thank you so much for all the tutorials and info on pre-cuts. Also, THANK YOU for shipping to APO's...we are a military family currently stationed in Germany. Most companies say they will ship to APO's, but the sites are not set up to accept international phone numbers (remember those hyphens that auto pop while typing your phone number...yep those are the problem)...so someone please pat the YSGLCG on the back for me.

I have to purchase almost all of my quiting supplies online. So I was wondering if you sell batting and machine quilting thread at the shop? I don't see it on the website...of course I could be blind. Right now I am bouncing around ordering batting from one place, thread from another, etc. Would be great to order everything for a project in one place. If you carry the supplies in the shop and willing to ship, I would be happy to call in my order if that is possible. I am also looking for the "Supreme Slider".

Thank you again for all the great info,
Donna C

Welcome!! It's great to have you here..make yourself at home. Which base are you stationed at in Germany? We are at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. I'm glad that the store is able to help you out...the girls are wonderful and they will do whatever they can!

DonnaC
October 2nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks so much, I will come up w/ a wish list and call sometime next wk. Think we are seven hrs ahead of you guys...Central time right?

Shell,
Thanks, really glad I found this site. My husband is in the Army, and currently attached to AFRICOM. We are at Panzer Kaserne near Stuttgart. The area is beautiful, but we have been here two yrs and are soooooo ready to come home to the good ole USA. We Americans are so spoiled, we just don't realize it till we are away from the US for awhile.

Thanks again,
DonnaC

BillNye
October 5th, 2009, 09:52 AM
...so someone please pat the YSGLCG on the back for me.

Ahhhh..... shucks. :ugeek:

Thanks DonnaC, we do what we can :)