PDA

View Full Version : My knees.......

Klasien
June 7th, 2013, 05:31 PM
This morning I've spend most of my time at the hospital....
My knees are hurting so bad, the doctor want to take a MRI because he thinks the pain I have is not just arthritis.
So within 2 weeks i have an appointment for the MRI and another with the orthopeed to see what the results are...
still feeling down and very tired.........since I have my own salon I can't call in sick......the clients are very loyal and sweet, but I need to make so money........

All in all,.........I have had better days......right now I am wearing socks that I bought for my flights, because my feet were soooooo swollen...........
I have not used my sewingmachine since I made that sweet babyquilt out of the scraps Steffie had sent me (for Marilyn her project)........using my right foot on the pedal is just hurting to much, that's why I love that I've started a hexagon quilt all by hand.....but I would love to start a new quilt on my machine.......

Sorry for going on and on and on........just needed to get it of my chest!

Time for a glass of wine and a calm and sunny weekend.

lilmouse
June 7th, 2013, 05:36 PM
So sorry to hear this; when our legs or feet hurt it can make you miserable, I am a waitress and have been doing that since my 20's so I can relate a little....poor thing! Sending you prayer and hugs, gentle hugs that is!

pcbatiks
June 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Klasien, sorry to hear your knees are hurting so much. I hope you get some relief soon............will pray for you. Hugs to you.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 7th, 2013, 06:21 PM
So sorry you are feeling so miserable. Hope the doctors can help.

bkthomas
June 7th, 2013, 06:33 PM

Poor Klasien - here is a little hug for you!

Evilynn
June 7th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Sorry that you feel so bad Klasien - thinking of you! Sending you an e-hug, hoping you will be better quickly!

Honeycamp
June 7th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Hello
I am so sorry to read this but I also suffer with Osteoarthritis and this sound familiar to me. Perhaps that is what yours is from. There are several types of arthritis. Also, some medicines can cause what my doctor calls phantom pains. I also have fibro and always think my pains are related to that. Good luck with the testing. A glass of wine and sun sound like a good thing for you to enjoy.

Monique
June 7th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Sorry Klasien about the sore knees. There is a package on its way to you. I don't know how long it will take. But let me know when it arrives.

auntiemern
June 7th, 2013, 09:37 PM
So sorry you are in so much pain. I am sure they will come up with a plan to make you more comfortable. Prayers heading up for you and you knees.

Sandy Navas
June 7th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Sandy recommends a hot tub, or a soak in Epsom salts, a glass of wine, a snack of crackers and cheese and a night with your feet up!!

Hope you feel better real soon.

MRoy
June 7th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon. ((((HUGS))))

ilive2craft2
June 7th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hope you feel better soon. Can you put your feet up for a bit each night and work on your hexis? Hugs, Lisa

sewbizzy
June 8th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Sending prayers your way...I hope that the tests show that it is not something serious...hugs and blessings headed your way, too!

Miss Sheri
June 8th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Oh, that just hurts to hear about it, I'm so sorry you have to experience this! I hope and pray that your doctors can assist you and find ways to reduce your pain. Hang in there.

Andrea F
June 8th, 2013, 03:53 AM
So sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. Hope the doctors can help you soon. Sending hugs via cyberspace.

SallyO'Sews
June 9th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Hope you're better today, dear Klasien, and that all the medical folks agree on both a diagnosis and a treatment for your pain. Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Over40momma
June 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I feel your pain Klasien, as I suffer with knee joint pain and leg/feet inflammation. You needed to vent your frustration and that is a good thing......better out than in! I hope your doctors are able to get to the bottom of it and are able to give you some much needed relief. Until then, {{hugs}}.