PDA

View Full Version : Have a great weekend everyone!

Tanya D
June 7th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous weekend filled with sunshine, laughter and good times with family and friends.

We are headed to the lake, just for the night as Eric has a lacrosse game tomorrow night that we don't want to miss.

I can't wait to kick back in my chair around the campfire and let the stress float off with the smoke.

Cheers quilty friends!!!

asta
June 7th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Enjoy your time with the family Tanya!
Beth

MartinaG
June 7th, 2013, 04:59 PM
We are supposed to have record heat this weekend so I will be staying indoors with the air on. Perfect quilting conditions! Enjoy your camping weekend.

lilmouse
June 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Enjoy your weekend!

Iris Girl
June 7th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Enjoy the weekend!!

Cathy F
June 7th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Enjoy your weekend! As I write this we are having downpours, won't be going outside any time today.

auntiemern
June 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Will have a busy, exhausting weekend with the DGK's this weekend. DD is working overnight tonight, then back at 4. So all day tomorrow, and then again Sunday evening.

alliek
June 7th, 2013, 10:15 PM
I hope everyone has a great weekend also. One of my granddaughters is headed to Virginia Beach for a soccer tournament and another is headed to Delhi NY for the State high school golf tournament. She is only 15 but was named one of nine top golfers in HS for her county. We hope they both do well within their teams!! As for us, tomorrow I am going to cook and bake and freeze so that my DH and my mom will be supplied when I visit my DD the following week. She's having her house painted and I am needed as she has to work. Then I'd like to do a little shop-shop if I have the time (and energy). Good weekend all. Love one another.;)

Andrea F
June 8th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Have fun and enjoy the weekend!