PDA

View Full Version : can i catch a break......

jennaleigh820
February 21st, 2011, 12:16 PM
I drive a school bus for a living....and I live in Delaware and it was 67 degrees the other day and since there was allot of pot hole in the road the side window open up and guess what happen???????? my husband keys fly out the window......which the only reason I had his car was to take it and get new tires put on it......I wouldnít care so much about the keys but since its a newer Acura the keys have a chip on it to start the car and never got one made because its like 200 dollars and thatís the only set we have.....anyways back to what I was saying...lol......I took the kids to the boys and girls club where they get dropped off at and hurry back to where the keys were at.....the whole time Iím thinking (please donít be crushed and still be there).....which they were so I pull over so cars and still go by and I open the door which I forgot the master switch was still on and the stop sign comes out and all the cars stop and I run across the road to the other side of the ride to get the keys.....and to make it better the supervisor of transportation was behind me......so when I get back to the bus yard my boss came up to me and ask me what happen today on my bus run.....so I told him and he thinks its funny.....what a day.....thought I share that with you guys

Sandy Navas
February 21st, 2011, 03:31 PM
I can just see you now. How funny. And to think you were 'caught' by your boss.

quiltingtrish
February 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm sure you weren't laughing at the time, but thanks for the chuckle now. I can even see me doing that one! Hope the rest of your day gets better.

Hugs,

Monique
February 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
What a day for sure. Hope you didn't get into trouble.

Monique

jennaleigh820
February 24th, 2011, 11:41 AM
when i think about it....its funny......and my boss thought it was funny......better than getting in trouble.....:lol: