PDA

View Full Version : Update on my little street scene and you won't believe this!

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I drove my car to the beginning of my street to put more flyers out. This gal stopped by me and asked what' s up?'
I said just a sec and got the flyer out of the car. Well did I get an earful! She and her husband are cops that live behind these guys. To make it short because I couldn't even begin to tell every thing, it was like listening to NCIS, Law and Order and CSI all at once. These people are under investigation for anti government and militia. She gave me way to much info and I started to feel uncomfortable. So I was trying to say how long I lived here etc. She kept throwing out names and money scams and no drivers licences, but they had passports. No proof they lived in such and such state. So it's all a cover up. She said it will take awhile to uncover it. "well how did it get so far?"

Loopholes

They have evidence that one of them bought guns.

Now I'm off to make cookies, just another day.

jsmetcalf
June 4th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I love it! "MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS ABOUT TO BE INFILTRATED SO....I think I'll go bake cookies." LOL. Proud of you for your activism, Lorie. Not enough people are willing to step out. Hope you get answers and a resolution.

twnkeyes
June 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Well it happens everywhere! We had a pot "hot house" or whatever they called it across from our house. One day the ATF, FBI, Local law enforcement, the drug squads all parked in our cul de sac about a house catty corner to us! They had replaced a/c units with HUGE ones, not one room in the house did not have pot growing even closets! The grow lights make the house so hot that they replaced the a/c units to keep it livable for the occupants. Please don't take this wrong but we live in a gated community and we were sooooooo naive to think we were "safe" from the riff-raff! It sounds to me, though, that the so called cop was telling you waaaaaaay too much. We were approached by a detective 4 months before this happened and she asked that if I saw anyone at the house (I am a stay at home wife) would I call her so I started probing and she gave me little to no information. I called one time saying I saw a woman sitting on the porch. That was it. Then BOOM, one day our nice neighborhood was on the evening news. From what the detectives said on the t.v. it is becoming common for these drug groups to rent or lease homes in nicer neighborhoods because, who would detect them??? We sure didn't ! They raided 30 homes the same day in the Houston area. I'd be tempted, if I were you, to call the police dept. and tell them what you were told and by whom and find out if she was legitimate.

kensington
June 4th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Well, keep your guns loaded. This could get down right "Beverly Hillbilly" if this keeps up.

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 06:16 PM
lol Judy that was funny.

Without divulging my past too much, I have been in a weed house, if it's just small growers trying to make some money, they aren't violent.

Kens I'm going to bring my rocking chair out to the porch and learn how to hand stitch a binding. That should scare them away. lol

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 09:59 PM
I remembered one more thing that the officer told me. They are declaring this as a non-profit and got the trailer donated by a school. And the guy in the videos in the other thread isn't him but his side kick. So there is the owner of the property, these two radicals, investors and who ever else falls for it. Sigh.

K. McEuen
June 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM
They can't just declare themselves a non-profit. They have to get non-profit status from the IRS. Last time I applied for one of the organizations I worked for it was a 28 page application and took almost 2 years to get approval. I know it can be done faster, but it still has to be done for them to be an actual non-profit. Oh, and as a non-profit their records are open to the public upon request and you can get copies of their tax documents from the IRS and probably from your state attorney general.

shannonsaulter
June 4th, 2013, 10:08 PM
OMG the drama!! I hope it all works out

Jean Sewing Machine
June 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM
They can't just declare themselves a non-profit. They have to get non-profit status from the IRS. Last time I applied for one of the organizations I worked for it was a 28 page application and took almost 2 years to get approval. I know it can be done faster, but it still has to be done for them to be an actual non-profit. Oh, and as a non-profit their records are open to the public upon request and you can get copies of their tax documents from the IRS and probably from your state attorney general.Isn't this what the latest Washington scandal is all about?

New York Sue
June 4th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Isn't this what the latest Washington scandal is all about?

Well, YEA. Only partisan. The IRS was going after the GOP (tea-party, mostly) at an unusual rate, relating to tax-exempt status....Our President said no tolerance!
Let's not focus on that.( We could be onto another 'my new neighbor's' thread...)
This is RICH. You live on an island Lorie. Given. SQUEEZE them out! But if you get one hint, the local government is not supportive of your views, BACK off, and FAST.
CRICKEY. What's the world coming to?

GinnyKNC
June 4th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Well, YEA. Only partisan. The IRS was going after the GOP (tea-party, mostly) at an unusual rate, relating to tax-exempt status....Our President said no tolerance!
Let's not focus on that.( We could be onto another 'my new neighbor's' thread...)
This is RICH. You live on an island Lorie. Given. SQUEEZE them out! But if you get one hint, the local government is not supportive of your views, BACK off, and FAST.
CRICKEY. What's the world coming to?

I must not have heard everything and I'm glad I didn't. I know people were let go or left over the whole IRS thing. I guess at first when I heard about this I thought well if it's politics then they can't be a non-profit so what's the issue. But if there were groups filing for non-profit that had democratic names did they do the same to them? If not then there is a problem. I also heard today some of things they were asking these groups for - all I can say is you can't fix stupid. I'm sure there are smarter people that could do the jobs of these folks at the IRS. Sad

K. McEuen
June 4th, 2013, 10:47 PM
I think we should all go and pitch our tents in Lorie's yard. Maybe the commune will think twice about moving in next to an army of sewing machines running at all hours of the night and day. Plus, she has way more than 15 chickens. We could throw eggs at the people across the street.

ilive2craft2
June 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Lori, please check in often - we will all wonder where you are when you don't pop in all of the time! :)

I like the idea of all of us camping out with our sewing machines.....I am sure we would violate some kind of noise ordinance - either with the machines running at all hours or all of the chatting and giggling that would be sure to happen with us all together! :)

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 11:03 PM
That's good to know Karen. I need to educate myself more on this. Jean that scandal confuses me. lol

Well the building permits are tacked to the walls. I dropped the rest of the flyers and even gave one to a dog walker from another street. He seemed REALLY interested. You never know there might be that one person.

There's nothing more I can do but put out more flyers or hand them out to the dog walkers. Then wait for that hearing or an arrest. lol

auntiemern
June 4th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Well it is good to hear that they are being investigated, and that law enforcement has them in their sites. Still praying for a good outcome for you and your regular neighbors. Hang in there, but do be careful. Sounds like a bunch of gun toting lunatics, with money as an agenda.

Sharyn J
June 4th, 2013, 11:16 PM
I think we should all go and pitch our tents in Lorie's yard. Maybe the commune will think twice about moving in next to an army of sewing machines running at all hours of the night and day. Plus, she has way more than 15 chickens. We could throw eggs at the people across the street.

Priceless:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_ro fl:

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Lol I missed a couple of posts. You girls are too funny! Sure you can camp out!

I think the next time I see my officer friend I will ask if she sews. That way I can infiltrate the mission. lol She told me she asked to take off the last couple of day's because of this. The white house in the back on the ad is theirs. They have been here awhile. They moved to this street because it's so peaceful. She wan'ts to forget about work when she gets home. I wish I would of met her sooner.

I'll take a pic of the trailer when no one is around.

Sandy Navas
June 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-72aHmy4YwFM/TyDSzRSG0qI/AAAAAAAABng/ghxY0XxdYCM/s1600/MEETING%2BTHE%2BNEW%2BNEIGHBORS%2B3.jpg (http://jbstuff-jbstuff.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html)

Hulamoon
June 5th, 2013, 12:46 AM
lol Sandy you find the weirdest stuff.

I just talked to my step dd and she is going to post it on facebook (I'm not so great with that). She was a little shocked. She knows a lot of people and married to a part Hawaiian and was really mad that the guy used a Prince's name. Funny how people pick out prince's and chickens. lol

He is pretty princely isn't he?