PDA

View Full Version : Tonight is the night...

Wwena
June 4th, 2013, 03:39 PM
... when DH and Lonna meet up in New Orleans! Need I tell you I'm green with envy of hubby who gets to meet a forum friend of mine? Let alone go to New Orleans in the first place lol. I'm so excited!

Swedish leo
June 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM
How great! Hope he takes pictures so we all can se!

lilmouse
June 4th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hope he takes pictures and I would be green too!

Sandy Navas
June 4th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Lonna, don't feed him fried alligator, okay?

Your hubby is so lucky!!

Wwena
June 4th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Ha! We had fried alligator when we went to Florida! Tasted like fatty pork... :D

I've asked them both to take pics.

Sew Perfect
June 4th, 2013, 05:20 PM
... when DH and Lonna meet up in New Orleans! Need I tell you I'm green with envy of hubby who gets to meet a forum friend of mine? Let alone go to New Orleans in the first place lol. I'm so excited!

This is wonderful! I am sad for you to not be there, but I'm sure your DH will take pictures for you.

WendyI
June 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
The internet is truly amazing!

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Is he bringing back fabric!?

Lonna
June 4th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Another 50 mins here at work then a quick trip to the house to pick up your fabric. Then I will be on my way to New Orleans.

Oh Sandy you just take all the fun away, dang no gator. That alright as it will be a quick turn around trip. Looking forward to meeting Anna's husband, but need to get back home to see after my Darlin as he has been have a few rough days. His pain meds are not cutting the pain right now.

Love helping out fourm friends in anyway I can.

pcbatiks
June 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Have a safe drive Lonna.............you are doing a very nice thing for another forum friend!

K. McEuen
June 4th, 2013, 06:22 PM
I think Lonna should just stick a live baby gator in with your fabric. You could raise your own for frying at home. ;)

Lonna
June 4th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Well your package is now in your Dear Husband's hands. What a lovely little talk we had as I did not have a lot of time to spend but I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for the gifts that you sent to me I love my little horse. Enjoy your fabric and will be glad to help again when ever I can.

auntiemern
June 4th, 2013, 11:15 PM
That is just wonderful. That is what is truly special about this forum. Most of the folks on here are willing to help out on a moments notice. Lonna, will have Wayne in my prayers.

ilive2craft2
June 4th, 2013, 11:16 PM
So much fun!

Wwena
June 5th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Thanks Lonna!!! I haven't heard from DH yet so I'm extra grateful for your report. The gifts were what fit in the suitcase, nothing much! I wanted to get you a bigger dalahorse but there just wasn't time (or room!). :) No pictures?

Sandy Navas
June 5th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Lonna, still saying daily prayers for Wayne - asking for relief of his pain!

Love Karen's idea of slipping in the live baby gator.

Tanya D
June 5th, 2013, 05:57 PM
So wonderful for everyone involved.

Lonna, your hubby is in my thoughts and prayers.

bakermom
June 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I think Lonna should just stick a live baby gator in with your fabric. You could raise your own for frying at home. ;)

I can see the headlines now:
live gator found in man's luggage. details at 11

aliaslaceygreen
June 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM
So wish we could have worked out a meeting when we were there too.... maybe next time!