PDA

View Full Version : Isn't she pretty!!!

Genny
June 3rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
This is our neighbors horse Shadow. All our neighbors (and us too) feeds her apples and she greets us with a whinny when she sees us. Shes so tame and laid back and so sweet. Shes quite spoiled with 22 acres to run in and a beautiful barn to stay in whenever she desires. Just had to share this with you.

Tanya D
June 3rd, 2013, 12:34 PM
Oh she is so very pretty. I just love her blond mane!

Mary Ruth
June 3rd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Love, love, love horses. I was riding at 3 years old. I don't have horses now but I still love them. Shadow appears to have unusual coloring (based on the pic). Flax mane and gray body are not something you see every day. Give him a special pat for an old gal in North Alabama.

teasipper
June 3rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
She is a beauty. They are wonderful creatures.

Evilynn
June 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Awww cute! I like horses very much and spend a fair amount of time on one's back as a teenager. =)

Bubby
June 3rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
She's gorgeous...I love her colors. She looks like a real sweetheart...I love horses....

quiltsRfun
June 3rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Yes, she's beautiful. Love horses although I've never owned one and probably never will due to time, space, and financial limitations.

WendyI
June 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Everyone loves horses...she looks darling and sounds very sweet!

My FIL has a retired race horse...his name is Hooligan and boy does that name suit him. He's my pal tho...can't ride him but he sure likes when I bring him treats. He's SOOOOO big and old now at almost 30, so his vision is not so great and you have to be careful he doesn't step on you. But I do adore him.

Cathy F
June 3rd, 2013, 03:45 PM
Ahhh, what a pretty one! My two "grandhorses" :) live next door to me and I usually go out each day and give them a treat mostly a carrot or apple, but they love peppermint sticks, who knew!

Sadie is a rescued race horse, and Winnie is a quarterhorse. I've never been around horses before them so I found them very intimidating at first. Now that I've gotten accustomed to them they really are quite sweet.

Genny
June 4th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Love, love, love horses. I was riding at 3 years old. I don't have horses now but I still love them. Shadow appears to have unusual coloring (based on the pic). Flax mane and gray body are not something you see every day. Give him a special pat for an old gal in North Alabama.

I haven't seen a horse this color either till now. Heres another close up pic.

ilive2craft2
June 4th, 2013, 11:59 PM
She looks very sweet! Give her a treat from me. :)

K. McEuen
June 5th, 2013, 12:16 AM
She's a Dapple Grey, or at least has a good portion of that in her bloodlines. Her spots aren't as pronounced as some, but she sure looks like one to me.