PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

Hawaii Roxy
June 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Well its finally here a week from tuesday my sister will be here!!! Im super excited ,I ordered some cute charm packs here along with the free template thingy,so we are gonna have a lot of fun projects to work on!! I cant wait to have her guidance and sewing talents here to teach me and SHOW me what im doing wrong. I have been struggling with the simplest of projects so looking forward to some hands on help lol Ill post pics of projects we do ,we have sooo many planed Im super excited!!!!!!

bubba
June 2nd, 2013, 02:49 PM
So, she will be going home from Hawaii tanless?? Is that what you are saying? :D

Hawaii Roxy
June 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
So, she will be going home from Hawaii tanless?? Is that what you are saying? :D

lol pretty much! Besides she burns easy anyway

mom4him
June 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
What a blessed time! I really miss having sister time. My oldest sister is in a nursing home now, several hundred miles away, unable to travel. My next sister passed away several years ago. We were the closest. She really was my best friend. I have one more that lives about 150 miles away. I can't go to her home and she rarely comes here. It has been about 5 yrs now. I have been thinking about waiting for a really nice day, driving up there and meeting in a park or something. At least we could visit face to face for a couple of hours.

Treasure this time. It seemed like when I had it with my two sisters I never considered the possibility of it not being there.

Andrea F
June 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
Sounds like you two will be having a lot of fun :)
I canīt even imagine not seeing my sisters for a such a long time. I seem to be very blessed that we all live just a few minutes apart from each other.

bkthomas
June 2nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
I do like to keep out of the sun! .....and it has been about 10 years since we have seen each other! I am excited too! I am so grateful that she is helping me get there.....I will pay back the airfare.