PDA

View Full Version : My daughter's funny MSCQ comment

Chef Mama
February 20th, 2011, 03:42 AM
I asked my 12 year old daughter to hand me the remote that lets us get Netflix, Youtube, etc. I wanted to see if we could find a good movie. She hesitated & said, "Mom, you aren't going to watch Missouri Quilters are you?" I laughed & said, "No, and it's Missouri Star Quilt company." Daughter, "Whatever. I'm just tired of that...." I started singing the tune on the video tutorials I'd been watching on YouTube then quacked. "YES! THAT QUACK!" I just couldn't help but giggle! That quack means something GOOD is coming! :icon_bigsmile:

Patrice
February 20th, 2011, 08:20 AM
lol. i love it. Whenever my husband walks in while I am on the computer and sees some kind of quilt on the screen he rolls his eyes and leaves..He says I have a sickness.. Im going to have pull up youtube on the tv and watch them on the big screen..never thought about that.

Blondie
February 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa180/loopie_06/iconator96f9e226d638576c7177c4b04cd.gif

Even my kitty knows the music and jumps in my lap. Perhaps she has a tie to the ducky as we all do. Quack!