PDA

View Full Version : New Wacky Web/Periwinkle Template

MRoy
June 2nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
The picture on the MSQC website indicated that the Wacky Web template (SKU# NOT301) has been revised so that the points work in the Periwinkle quilt. I e-mailed MSQC to find out for sure and the response was:

"Yes, we do have a new version of the wacky web template!"

Bubby
June 2nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
This is good to know....thanks, Myrna!!

sewbizzy
June 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Thanks Myrna, I just ordered the Wacky Web template and a couple others a few days ago!!!
Thanks good to know...

Mchelem
June 2nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
Good to know. I won't be buying another, I feel I wasted my money on the first one as is.

kensington
June 2nd, 2013, 04:15 PM
The picture on the MSQC website indicated that the Wacky Web template (SKU# NOT301) has been revised so that the points work in the Periwinkle quilt. I e-mailed MSQC to find out for sure and the response was:

"Yes, we do have a new version of the wacky web template!"

That's nice... will they exchange it for all who bought it thinking they were getting a dual purpose template and didn't? LOL. Will the papers still fit the new one?

Mchelem
June 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM
I would be interested to see the new and improved one laid over the older one, and compared to the paper template.

I can honestly say I will never use the wacky web template. I bought it because of the periwinkle, and wasn't able to use it without making adjustments, so I'm a little (lot) leery. Especially since the tutorial was misleading too.

I'm not seeing anything that states its new or adjusted???

Juliadlf
June 3rd, 2013, 10:12 AM
I was planning to just take the cardboard templates I did from the magazine and have them cut out in acrylic since I know those work.....I hope.