PDA

View Full Version : ugh.....

bubba
June 2nd, 2013, 12:58 AM
Now that I have crashed and burned from yesterdays excitement (which I would have happily lived without), I just spent the past two hours napping!!! I'd better sleep tonight, since I already fell asleep at work today and I don't think it would look good doing it two days in a row!!!

It was funny though.....I woke up and told my partners I had to go take a quick nap (hahah) and I went and laid down in our serenity room, setting the alarm for 20 minutes. Well, when it went off, I did not have on my glasses and shut it off. I saw the time and it said 1524!!!! I said some very bad words as I looked for my glasses, not believing they had left me at work sleeping!! We get off at 1500. Once I found my glasses and looked again, I saw the time being displayed was for Madison, South Dakota (I have three different time zones on my phone) and it was really only 1324!! What a relief that was!! Yet, it was also a rude awakening....

Mpyles
June 2nd, 2013, 01:24 AM
Sleep well!!

bubba
June 2nd, 2013, 01:30 AM
Oh believe me, I'm wide awake now!!

Wwena
June 2nd, 2013, 04:12 AM
I had to read up and just saw your other thread. I can't begin to imagine that horror! The family needs some rest and safety!!! Big hugs.