PDA

View Full Version : Oh my a FREE Daily Deal

Mrs.Sew&Sew
May 31st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Well who can pass up FREE well I guess not me! I just ordered the mini tumbler and two mini charm packs and with my Quilters Cash I only spent 7.72 yeah! I love it! Hope you all have a chance to order too. ;)

Sharyn J
May 31st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Can't beat free! I ordered a couple of templates I've wanted. Now I get a freebie bonus template. Thanks MSQ!

auntiemern
May 31st, 2013, 01:46 PM
Ughhhh. As bad as I don't want to pass this up, I am going to...fabric diet, remember? LOL

lilmouse
May 31st, 2013, 06:33 PM
I just ordered all three of the tumbler templates....the large one is expensive but couldn't resist getting all three.....there goes all of my discrecianary spending for the month of June!

sewbizzy
May 31st, 2013, 06:43 PM
I couldn't resist the mini tumbler either...I have the other two sizes already...I ordered some other templates that I have been wanting and 2 honey buns---1 white and 1 black...I haven't ordered for so long but couldn't pass this up!!!!

Genny
May 31st, 2013, 07:30 PM
Well who can pass up FREE well I guess not me! I just ordered the mini tumbler and two mini charm packs and with my Quilters Cash I only spent 7.72 yeah! I love it! Hope you all have a chance to order too. ;)

I also ordered the Free Mini Tumbler and 2 mini charm packs!

ilive2craft2
May 31st, 2013, 07:34 PM
I couldn't resist it! I ordered it and a Lorax charm pack. I have the Lorax jelly roll already....I love Dr. Suess. Thanks M* for a free DD. Love Natalie's new tutorial as well. :) Lisa

Hulamoon
May 31st, 2013, 08:30 PM
I bought it last week before it became a deal because I wanted the dd charm pack one day. Oh well

I got the cutest note though. The girl that packed it said she was coming to Hawaii this fall for college. Yea for you!!!

Mpyles
May 31st, 2013, 09:41 PM
I got the template and an additional 102.00 worth of stuff!:icon_woohoo:

ChristineB
May 31st, 2013, 09:54 PM
I got the template and an additional 102.00 worth of stuff!:icon_woohoo:

Haha! My "free" template cost me $119!!! It's all good though, because I was able to get the Farmer's Market (Moda) layer cake and yardage on sale (and a couple of other things). Now I will be able to start a Jacob's Ladder quilt I have planned for my existing Farmer's Market fabric. And, because my order was over $100, I also got a free Red FrXion Heat Erase Pen! Thanks MSQC!!!

Miss Sheri
May 31st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Ok, yeah, I had to bite too. Free DD + 2 (not on sale charms - to go with some panels I already bought) and 1 Rockets & Robots layer cake to go with the panels I bought for that too. I was afraid they might sell out of the companion pre-cuts that went with my panels.
Sooooo, my "Free" ended up just under $60.00 Not very wise, but I confess I'm really excited to have it arrive.

TigerAnn
May 31st, 2013, 11:03 PM
:icon_wave: Me too! The tiny tumbler, along with three 5 inch charm packs that were each on sale. I'll cut them into the 2 1/2 in charms!!. Best of all, I kept it under 20 bucks and that includes the 5 buck shipping. That's a deal for sure. Now, I'll just happily wait for its arrival. Yay! :icon_wave:

Mrs.Sew&Sew
May 31st, 2013, 11:37 PM
Yeah, sounds like everyone is having fun! Sorry your on a fabric diet Marilyn :(

Hulamoon
May 31st, 2013, 11:50 PM
Hey Ann waving back :icon_wave: I'm going to use mine with a jelly roll that I bought on a whim. It was that rainbow one that was a dd. It sure will be scrappy!

shermur
May 31st, 2013, 11:55 PM
Got my free mini tumbler...and some additional needed items; you know, like a honey bun and 3 charm packs...I justified it all most definitely!

toggpine
June 1st, 2013, 01:33 AM
I got the "free" tumbler template too. Mine only cost me about $15!

I really tried to pass it up. I cancelled my order twice, once at about midnight, again at about 8AM, but finally caved in at about 4PM.

My guess is there will be a lot of new little tumbler quilts showing up around here!

rebeccas-sewing
June 1st, 2013, 07:21 AM
Somehow I don't think the DD is all that free. I just couldn't resist and $25 later I got myself a "Free" DD! Ha!

Ginny B
June 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Nope, couldn't pass it up either. :) I also ordered a couple of mini charm packs and some fall fabric, used my Quilters Cash and only spent $7.78. WooHoo!

Ginny B

TigerAnn
June 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Hey Hulamoom. I LOVE, LOVE scrappy! Scrappy is happy. LOL. :icon_wave: