PDA

View Full Version : You guys just make my day!

RFREE
February 19th, 2011, 11:03 AM
O.k. as I sit here reading (catching up) on all the post lately I think,"Man I gotta get up and get to cleaning". Then I sit here some more smiling at all the nice pictures and comments everyone has to give. I just love this forum and everyone involved. Thanks to everyone for being"you". Since I have joined I have finished several projects I may never have bothered to finish. It is hard not to when you have so much encouragement and inspiration ever single time I get on here. Now with the that being said. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep on sewing!!!!

patticakes
February 19th, 2011, 12:24 PM
What a nice post Rfree - I agree! This is a special place for fun, friendship and inspiration!

sewmuchjan
February 19th, 2011, 02:45 PM
DITTO :icon_happy::icon_happy:

THANK YOU ALL :icon_wave:

JAN G. :icon_wave:

Sandy Navas
February 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Rhonda, do you know that you are one of the main reasons I keep coming back?

What a nice message.

I love this forum!! (HINT: The people who check in are the reason the forum is so great - couple that with the wonderful owners, staff, and family at MSQC . . . definitely winners!!

quiltingtrish
February 19th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Rhonda - and that's why I keep checking in here several times a day. To see my friends!

Hugs,

Patrice
February 19th, 2011, 04:57 PM
very nice. i love it here to. and the people here have inspired me to finish projects and try new things. You have a great weekend too

bakermom
February 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM
I agree! in fact i'm working on a quilt top that's been hiding from me for quite some time. You all inspired me!

janluna
February 19th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Everyone makes my day! You all have different ideas and they are all great. Everyone inspires everyone else. It's so wonderful here, how we all get along and no one gets catty or mean spirited. Everyone helps the other person out. It's such a spirit of love and friendship, we are so lucky to share. This group is blessed with charm, good humor, love, kindness, and giving. You are each in your own way a blessing to the other. I have found that quilters are like that usually. I thank each of you for your love and inspiration and for the guidance you give me and everyone else. You are just such a special group. Love, Jan
:icon_hug: :icon_kiss:

Blondie
February 19th, 2011, 07:43 PM
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/Sweet%20Emotes/Friends/jewels.gif

We all seem to agree we are here because we like each other! YAY! And of course, it is wonderful to learn as well as share. I sure do thank the MSQC folks for allowing us this space. And for their tutorials that we never seem to tire of watching.

janluna
February 19th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Amen to that Blondie.

Sandy Navas
February 19th, 2011, 11:13 PM
We all seem to agree we are here because we like each other! YAY! And of course, it is wonderful to learn as well as share. I sure do thank the MSQC folks for allowing us this space. And for their tutorials that we never seem to tire of watching.

We do all agree with that . . . I've been on other quilting forums and never felt the warmth and acceptance that I feel here. There's something unique about this bunch of pals!!!

BTW do you know how to catch an unique rabbit?
>
>
>
U-NIQUE up on him!!!!!