PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone !!!

Lissau
May 31st, 2013, 08:14 AM
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to post and say hello to you all and to let you know that l'm still around. l still check the forum at times :) ...l'm still going through treatment for my back and the partial tear in my Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in my left knee...still in a lot of pain (forearm crutches are my friend when required).....Doing alot of sitting and watching dvds (Drs orders).......I make a list up every weekend of dvds to hire for the next week and my darling sweet adorable husband goes and get them for me ...His been so great to me works all day and then comes home cooks dinner and does other things......l'm sleeping 10 to 11hrs at night. Anyhow l hope everyone is doing well and happy.

bkthomas
May 31st, 2013, 08:22 AM
Thanks for checking in Lisa! You are in my prayers as usual.....

pcbatiks
May 31st, 2013, 08:23 AM
Hi Lissau, Good to see you on the forum this morning! Take care of yourself...............hope your back and knee heal up properly.

Bubby
May 31st, 2013, 08:23 AM
So good to hear from you! You are missed when you are away, but we understand your situation. Sleep is the best medicine from many things...post when you can.....we are praying for you. Hugs....

Poppytree
May 31st, 2013, 08:31 AM
Glad you are making progress even if it seems slow - hugs and prayers to you.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 31st, 2013, 08:50 AM
We missed you! Hope you get back on your feet soon, and that darned knee stops hurting!

MayinJerset
May 31st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Glad to see your smiling face here this morning, prayers for healing on their way. May

wendyw1
May 31st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Good to have you back Lisa, take care xx

Sandy Navas
May 31st, 2013, 12:08 PM
Oh, I'm excited to see you posting. I keep you close to my heart and in my prayers. Wish I could send more healing powers to you - those joints with pain are real downers!!! So, here's some uppers just for you:

http://www.intimatepassage.com/images/Common%20Dreams%20Losing%20Your%20Teeth%202.jpg

CrazyMtnLady
May 31st, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hugs and prayers to you for a speedy recovery. It is so good to hear from you. Give your DH a big hug from me for taking care of you!

Cathy F
May 31st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Good to hear from you! Hope your up and around and fully healed soon.

K. McEuen
May 31st, 2013, 01:20 PM
Hey! There you are. I actually checked your account the other day to see if you'd been accidentally banned again. I hope everything heals up for you, I know how that knee pain is.

Now, could you tell Sandy to return my teeth? Been looking for those everywhere ...

bakermom
May 31st, 2013, 01:39 PM
I've been wondering how you were doing. Hope you continue to heal well.

auntiemern
May 31st, 2013, 01:42 PM
So glad to hear from you. Those ACL tears are a bugger to heal, and quite painful. Will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. My sis has had surgery on her knee twice, SS had ACL surgery, so I understand how much pain you must be in. Take care. ((((Lisa))))

sassyquilter
May 31st, 2013, 02:46 PM
Oh, I'm excited to see you posting. I keep you close to my heart and in my prayers. Wish I could send more healing powers to you - those joints with pain are real downers!!! So, here's some uppers just for you:

http://www.intimatepassage.com/images/Common%20Dreams%20Losing%20Your%20Teeth%202.jpg

Hahahahaha! I work at a dentist office, so I am definitely stealing this:)

Glad to hear from you Lisa! Get well soon and I will let you know if I come across a great dvd to watch.

WendyI
May 31st, 2013, 02:51 PM
Sorry you are under the weather....sounds awful. I really hope you get well soon!!

Should we start a list of movies for ya?!

LOL Sandy and Karen!!

rebeccas-sewing
May 31st, 2013, 02:53 PM
Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, Lissau. I hope the treatments are helping.

kensington
May 31st, 2013, 05:47 PM
Well, :icon_wave: Hello Darlin, it's good to see you. It's been a long time! I hope you are doing fine!

Hehe... Those words are lines from a George Jones song from days gone by... But, they fit RIGHT here, RIGHT now for you!
Hang in there... If you need some suggestions on Classic Old movies to watch... I'm your girl! But, I'm your girl anyway.... right?? :icon_heh: :icon_wave:

lilmouse
May 31st, 2013, 06:16 PM
Good to hear from you....and will keep you in prayer for healing..hugs, Susie

ilive2craft2
May 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM
Glad you checked in - was wondering how you were doing! I am sure the rest is helping the healing. That sounds so painful! Keeping you in my prayers. Lisa

Miss Sheri
May 31st, 2013, 10:47 PM
Welcome back! and what a sweet Hubby you have! best wishes for a speedy recovery here too.

Sandy and Karen ~ Dang, girls. . . . I LOVE your sense of humor!

Lissau
May 31st, 2013, 11:18 PM
Thanks Everyone ....Yes l'm noticing differences starting to happen my right arm and hand are no longer numb ...which is such a relief...Dr said that's a big thing it means things are happening. Yes l'm in a lot of pain with my knee and it gets me down at times as well ..but l'm determined to see this through.. its been 13 mths now and there is still along road ahead but we will get there...............lol ((((((((((sandy & Karen ))))))))) you guys such a cards ..you crack me up......love you ........please take care ((((((((everyone)))))))))))) ..Lisa

SallyO'Sews
June 1st, 2013, 01:21 AM
Thanks for posting! So glad you are able to rest up and hope you're all better soon.

Iris Girl
June 1st, 2013, 06:21 AM
Glad to hear from you and glad your starting to feel better. It takes time just rest and enjoy the DVD's

janluna
June 1st, 2013, 06:24 AM
Prayers for your healing. God Bless you sweet girl. And God Bless your sweet husband for taking such good care of you. Keep in touch with all your friends here, they too will help you heal. Especially Sandy and Karen! Laughter is the best medicine. Hugs, Jan L. xxoo

Monique
June 2nd, 2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Lisa, it is great to see you. Have a speedy recovery.

Hugs,

middlesis1966
June 2nd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Hugs and prayers girlie! Glad to see you!

Evilynn
June 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Hey Lisa, so great to hear from you! I wish you recover quickly :) Sending many hugs to down under :)