PDA

View Full Version : Gina

janluna
May 30th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Gina asked me to tell you that she is having trouble getting on MSQC. The site won't accept her password so she hasn't been able to log in.
She said to tell everyone that she is thinking of you all, and she misses you.
Hugs, Jan L.

nyelphaba
May 30th, 2013, 01:47 PM
I had the very same problem last month. I tried for 3 or 4 days. I emailed MSQC, but received no response. There had been very bad weather near them and in about a week I was able to log in.

janluna
May 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
I've had trouble seeing the Daily Deals and all the fabrics. All I get are the names of the fabric and no picture. There is a little box with a question mark in it, but when I click on that nothing happens. I get all the other photos on the forum and on other sites, just not the online catolog and Daily Deal. It must be the weather? If it doesn't clear up soon I'll have to bug Al to see if he can tell me what to do to make things appear. I'm going to try for a nap. Nice talking to you! Hugs, Jan L.

auntiemern
May 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the update. Everytime it sprinkles or blows a little I lose my internet.

Blondie
May 30th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I was wondering where our Gina was at! Tell that gal we are keeping the light on and miss her !