PDA

View Full Version : My coworkes at dinner

Swedish leo
May 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Hi

This monday I and my co workers whent out to eat dinner at the fancyiest restuarant in Írebro
We are talking 3 course dinners very luxurious.

It is a treat that we get from work now and then. Beacuse we belong to the reception and switchboard we have no time to do things during workhours beacuse some of us is always answering the phones.

We had a very nice time.

Here are some pic

rebeccas-sewing
May 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Gosh, Annika, did you guys plan your wardrobe together for this dinner? Everyone matches and you even match the table dressing! Haha!

Swedish leo
May 30th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Teamwork! He he he.
No it just what we had on that day!

:icon_wave:

For those that are new here. I am the one in the cerise (pink) jacket.

Jean Sewing Machine
May 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM
That was very nice of your bosses to do this for you! My first job right out of high school was to man the switchboard at our local Sears store, and I know what you mean about busy! It got boring late at night when nobody was calling, but during the days, it was hopping! They had two of us working the tiny switchboard at that time!

MayinJerset
May 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
What a lovely way to celebrate working with nice people. May in Jersey

GrammaBabs
May 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Nice to know the job appreciates you.... glad you had a good time... thanks for sharing!!! :)

Tanya D
May 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM
It's nice when you get treated to something special.

Granny Judy
May 30th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Look at YOU!! Now mind your manners and ask for a take home box..... It's so nice to be appreciated.

Cathy F
May 30th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Looks like you all had a great time! I love a dinner I don't have to cook :)

Swedish leo
May 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM
We had a great time and we are a great team that has worked togheter for quiet some time now.
It feels great to be apprecieated.( hm wrong spelling,, but what the heck....I think you got me by now! ) ;)

It is fun and tastie to go to reastuarants that are exclusive and otherwise I cant afford. It broadens your pallets.

Thank you all for looking and comment!

Hugs :icon_wave:

Wwena
May 30th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I hope you had a great time! It's been too long since I went to ┼gatan 3. :)

Suesquilts
May 30th, 2013, 07:36 PM
How lovely for you!!! Glad you had a great time.

auntiemern
May 30th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Looks like you had a great time. How nice of your employer to treat you all to such a grand dinner. (I knew which one you were ;)

SandyWhite
May 30th, 2013, 11:56 PM
How nice to see a bit of your life. Thank you for sharing. I love your jacket.