PDA

View Full Version : Got some very sad news

Jean Sewing Machine
May 30th, 2013, 09:18 AM
I just got an email about one of my fellow choir members. He was always working around the church on any project they had going. Several weeks ago, he was helping set up for the parish festival and was on the roof of the school, and fell off the roof. His injuries were very serious and he passed away the other day. His funeral is next week. His wife is also in our choir. This will be a difficult funeral to sing for. So sad, he will be missed by a lot of people.

Mom23
May 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Jean, so sorry to hear this. That will be the hardest funeral for your choir to sing at.

Miss Sheri
May 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Oh Jean, I'm so sorry - how very, very sad. We feel so much because we dare to love so freely. May your friend's family (and YOU too!) be comforted by 'that peace that surpasses understanding' and may you know that you are loved and cared for here with your forum family of friends.

rebeccas-sewing
May 30th, 2013, 10:11 AM
What a tragedy! I imagine it will take much strength to maintain your composure singing for this particular funeral. Sorry for your loss, Jean.

laf512
May 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
I'm so sorry! Prayers for everyone!

EnumclawGramma
May 30th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Aw Jean. So sorry to hear this. What a tragedy. Will keep you close in thought and prayer through this difficult time.

Swedish leo
May 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Hugs

Annika

Sandy Navas
May 30th, 2013, 10:24 AM
How sad - sending prayers of comfort and understanding.

Ellimay
May 30th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Oh Jean:

What a sad thing. So sorry to hear that. Prayers to his family and friends.
Just a terrible thing to happen.

GrammaBabs
May 30th, 2013, 10:42 AM
So sorry to hear of that Jean... I always belive that God brings the special people home to be with him, but it doesn't make his passing or the circumstances any easier to understand... My condolences to you all..Barbara

WendyI
May 30th, 2013, 10:48 AM
That's so sad! Why do people think they can bandy about on rooftops without any safety gear on!!? So sorry for the loss of your friend Jean...and for his family.

Evilynn
May 30th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this... so sad!

I will have his family and friends and your choir in my thoughts.

cyndiofthevortex
May 30th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this awful news! What a tragedy. He sounds like a good man.

Grandma G
May 30th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Truly sad. So sorry for his family and all of you whose lives he touched.

Andrea F
May 30th, 2013, 01:46 PM
So sorry for your loss, Jean. Thatīs very sad. Sending positive thoughts to you and his family.

Sew Perfect
May 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM
I just got an email about one of my fellow choir members. He was always working around the church on any project they had going. Several weeks ago, he was helping set up for the parish festival and was on the roof of the school, and fell off the roof. His injuries were very serious and he passed away the other day. His funeral is next week. His wife is also in our choir. This will be a difficult funeral to sing for. So sad, he will be missed by a lot of people.

Oh Jean, I am so sorry this has happened. I know you are sad and I feel for his family. I know you will be strong for his wife and I will pray for you to have that strength because she will need all the support she can get. I know you know this as a widow yourself. Hugs to you during this time.

janluna
May 30th, 2013, 01:57 PM
​Jean, so sorry to hear your sad news. Prayers for his friends and family are headed your way. Hugs, Jan L.

alliek
May 30th, 2013, 01:58 PM
How sad Jean. Prayers for his wife and family's peace of mind and heart and for all the friends in the choir.

lilmouse
May 30th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Prayers headed your way for all involved....so sorry to hear about this...what a tragedy!

Tanya D
May 30th, 2013, 02:08 PM
My thoughts and prayers are extended to the family and friends of this man.

Judy~Ann
May 30th, 2013, 02:11 PM
OH Jean, my heart hurts for you and your church family. There aren't words to adequately express sorrow and loss. I pray that our Lord will be with you and hold you all in His loving hands...

auntiemern
May 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM
So sorry to hear such sad news. What a terrible tragedy. Will have your parish in my prayers.

MartinaG
May 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM
That is a sad story for sure. I hope the widow has a strong support system.

Monique
May 30th, 2013, 03:57 PM
How very sad indeed. Sorry for your loss.

shermur
May 30th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Condolences to you and your church family, Jean...it is hard to sing at funerals when you know the deceased well...I've done it many times!

Blondie
May 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Oh good grief, this is horrible news. I am so sorry Jean. This is one reason I do not do ladders or roofs and won't let Luscious. Scares me worse than spiders.
My deepest and heartfelt condolences for you and your parish. I am certain it will be more than difficult to sing at that time but I am sure he shall be missed far more. Hugs to you, dear one.
Blondie

ilive2craft2
May 30th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Oh Jean...keeping you, his family, friends and your choir in my prayers. Lisa

bhaggerty
May 31st, 2013, 12:22 AM
Prayers for you and his family!

bkthomas
May 31st, 2013, 12:39 AM
Oh Jean, I am so sorry to hear this - many many hugs to you Dear Lady.........:icon_sniff:

Suzyq
May 31st, 2013, 01:01 AM
Hugs of strength and courage to you Jean....

Mpyles
May 31st, 2013, 01:11 AM
So sorry for your loss. Prayers.