PDA

View Full Version : How are you Steffie Evilynn

Renate
May 30th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Dear Steffie,

how are you? I miss you here since some days. Is it your next treatment that keeps you away from us? I only want to let you know that you are in my mind and I wish you good luck

Evilynn
May 30th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hi Renate,

thanks for asking. I am fine for now. It's true, lately I have been lurking. I read the posts but didn't have the patience to actually type something for some reason. Tomorrow's my next chemo and I am not really looking forward to it. Lately I have spent more time with Janna - and less at the PC. For all you wondering: Yes, I still have that positive attitude :) Just sadly not enough time for sewing or painting or chatting :( (and not the nerve, too, to be honest :D)
You're all on my mind. Thanks for caring, Renate and all others of you :)

Hugs,

Steffie

pcbatiks
May 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Hi Steffie, I hope your chemo treatment tomorrow will not wear you down too much.............we will be thinking of you. :)

Renate
May 30th, 2013, 12:54 PM
What a cute little Janna girl, I am sure, her laughter washes all sorrows away!

I am thinking on you tomorrow dear Steffie

Halt die Ohren steif!

grannyann
May 30th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Prying for you to have more feel good days then not. That beautiful baby just puts a smile on every ones face.

Sew Perfect
May 30th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Hi Renate,

thanks for asking. I am fine for now. It's true, lately I have been lurking. I read the posts but didn't have the patience to actually type something for some reason. Tomorrow's my next chemo and I am not really looking forward to it. Lately I have spent more time with Janna - and less at the PC. For all you wondering: Yes, I still have that positive attitude :) Just sadly not enough time for sewing or painting or chatting :( (and not the nerve, too, to be honest :D)
You're all on my mind. Thanks for caring, Renate and all others of you :)

Hugs,

Steffie

Hi Steffie...Boy is Janna growing up! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs!

Mom23
May 30th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Oh my gosh, what a little dollie!! She is adorable. Best wishes to you tomorrow. Do what you have to do to get this horrible cancer behind you. When Janna gets a little older you are going need lots of energy to chase her around!!

Tanya D
May 30th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Renate, you read my mind. I was thinking about Steffie too.

Steffie, Janna is a gorgeous little girl. I'm sure that smile fills your heart and gives you so many reasons to keep fighting.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Much love and strength to you.

lilmouse
May 30th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Will keep you in prayer tomorrow, hope it doesn't make you sick again. Sending hugs your way and what a little cutie Janna is.

Evilynn
May 30th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Oh my gosh, what a little dollie!! She is adorable. Best wishes to you tomorrow. Do what you have to do to get this horrible cancer behind you. When Janna gets a little older you are going need lots of energy to chase her around!!

She started to crawl - so I know what you're talking about, haha! ;) My MIL arrived so I don't have to worry about that at least. She is very exhausting, indeed but oh so cute! :)

Thank you ladies for your concern! :)

Granny Judy
May 30th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Adding my thoughts and prayers with the others. You are a strong woman and can do this!! That picture says a 1,000 whys you can ... Love ya too.

ilive2craft2
May 30th, 2013, 05:18 PM
She is growing so fast! She is too much fun at this stage to miss out on a moment. We know how those little ones can occupy your time and try to get anything else done (even a moment alone is difficult). Glad your MIL is back for your next treatment. You can get through this - I am sure you are dreading it more every time since you know what to expect, but the end goal is getting closer and closer. Have you in my thoughts and prayers daily! Lisa

quiltingtrish
May 30th, 2013, 06:22 PM
i've got prayers coming for your next round of chemo Steffie that it's not so bad as the last one.
How CUTE is Janna! I could just squeeze her little cheeks!

Hugs,

Sandy Navas
May 30th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Sending special hugs with lots of strength to keep you on your positive trail. I Pray that this treatment goes well. Many hugs./

auntiemern
May 30th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Look at that smile. What a little doll baby. Keeping you in my prayers.