PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Posts

Renate
May 29th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Hi dears,

this will be my 1000. post and I am thinking about all what happened, since I entered this great forum:
- I found many friends with hearts as big as all their sewn quilts together
- I had joy and laughter each day, when comming here to read your posts and see your pictures
- I learned unbelievable much about sewing, quilting, cooking, cultures, family ...

I want to say thanks to you all for your friendship, for exchanging your knowledge, for so many lovely pm`s, for the reliability, that I will never be alone in my life, not with sewing questions or any other. This forum is always here and anybody is always online. Thanks for your uplifting posts and friendly comments to all my posted work. This is really magic and brings me forward in big steps. You all make me brave to try and try.

Thanks to the M* people who run this forum and bring us together. Jenny`s heart is very to feel here in.

Good luck to all of you

shannonsaulter
May 29th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Renate congrats on the 1000...you are a special friend and I am so happy to have found this place and you..(((hugs)))

shannonsaulter
May 29th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Renate congrats on the 1000...you are a special friend and I am so happy to have found this place and you..(((hugs)))

pcbatiks
May 29th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Renate..........I feel the same way about the forum as you do...........glad you are part of the forum family!

Love the picture of the pig........I think that is the picture that my dog growled at when I showed her the picture on the computer screen awhile back!

Monique
May 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Renate, well said.

Madeforyouinma11
May 29th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself...and I too feel the same as you.

bkthomas
May 29th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Renate, you are a great addition to this forum - so glad you are here also!

WendyI
May 29th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Awww...that's great! Congratulations! It's been fun getting to know you and everyone here....this is a really great place.

patchiereggie
May 29th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Wow a thousand, glad to have you here and in the world in general.

kensington
May 29th, 2013, 06:14 PM
That 1,000 post mark is a milestone. Keep posting.

Tanya D
May 29th, 2013, 06:14 PM
I am really glad you are here Renate. You make me smile :)

Jean Sewing Machine
May 29th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Renate, you are such a wonderful forum member, always positive and ever thankful! So glad you are with us, we are priveledged to know you! And you teach us as much as we teach you!

lilmouse
May 29th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Renate, you bring joy to us as well; very well said, I feel the same way!

ilive2craft2
May 29th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Renate, keep on posting - I have really enjoyed getting to know you, too! :)

Miss Sheri
May 30th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Renate, I haven't even made it to 100 posts yet. And yet I find I feel very much the same as you have so nicely expressed. This just feels like such a warm, friendly, 'family' kind of a place doesn't it.

Blondie
May 30th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Ahh, our own dear Renate - you have not been the only one to have your days enriched. I can say personally that it is always a day brightener when I see your name. That we all here love our fabrics is only one thing that ties us together. It is respect, sharing ideas, family, etc. How glad I am that you found the MSQC.

Big hugs

Blondie

Bubby
May 30th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Renate...Congratulations on hitting 1000! You add such a sweet touch to the forum....I'm very glad you found us! It has been a joy getting to know you. Barb

Renate
May 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM
thanks my dears for all your posts and with this, Blondie could take a picture from me in this moment and post it for her daily "smile". If I wouldn`t have ears, the smile would go around my head

Cathy F
May 30th, 2013, 07:31 AM
It's people like you that make this forum a great place to come to. I enjoy reading your posts and feel the same way you do!

sewbizzy
May 30th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Renate, congratulations on your 1000th post...I agree with you...this is the best forum ever...I enjoy reading all the posts---it makes my day!

CrazyMtnLady
May 30th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Congratulations to you. You are a ray of sunshine each time you post.

I remember my 1000th post...it feels like a great accomplishment for sure.